Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Doug Collins leaving do the 76ers resign Mr. Yolo?

The Raptors should contend for a playoff spot

Danny Ainge said he expects Rondo to be ready for training camp which would be 7 months. That might be a little optimistic but I don't think he'll miss much time next year. 9 months would be only about 2 weeks into the season. But after what happened with Rose who knows I guess.

Man. The Raptors really killing OKC's pick.

With their play recently, winning 6 of 7, that pick could end up being 12th, only behind the Mavs and Lakers/Jazz.

Man. The Raptors really killing OKC's pick.

With their play recently, winning 6 of 7, that pick could end up being 12th, only behind the Mavs and Lakers/Jazz.

****** draft anyways, I don't care; I'd combined all of our picks for something top 10 in 2014

Last edited:
Jonas, DeMar, Rudy, and Kyle ain't bad.

I fully expect Rudy to bounce back next year.

1. It is bad, besides Jonas all those guys all stunk.
2. Rudy has stunk for 3 years now, and he was never that good to begin with.
3. Amir Johnson and Jonas are the best players on this team and it's not really even close.

This team is horrible and will continue to be horrible, apparently they are udner the impression you get a ring for winning the 8th seed and getting blow out in the first round, you don't.

Every player is different. Shumpert came back after 8 or 9 months. But Rose is looking at almost a year now. Rondo got hurt like the week of All Star break. So Christmas would put him around 10 months. So maybe he can get back a little earlier. But its still too early to tell exactly.

Danny Ainge said he expects Rondo to be ready for training camp which would be 7 months. That might be a little optimistic but I don't think he'll miss much time next year. 9 months would be only about 2 weeks into the season. But after what happened with Rose who knows I guess.

Damn. #PrayForRondo. I wanna see who Boston cuts next season. Maybe T-Will? Maybe Shavlick Randolph? DJ White?

+

Will Barton is alright.. He got game.

Jonas, DeMar, Rudy, and Kyle ain't bad.

I fully expect Rudy to bounce back next year.
what the Raps need to do is fire Dwayne Casey.

Rudy Gay ain't going to do ish, he isn't that good, we were better off tanking and hoping to land Andrew Wiggins in the 2014 NBA Draft....but no, the dumbass goes for Rudy Gay 
mean.gif

it just ruins the playoffs for me. Heat i hate watching unless they play the knicks because it will be fun to watch. But you know Heat will kill any of the lower seeds.

Pacers and Knicks. If Celtics had Rondo id include them. East is terrible come playoff time. West is fun as hell to watch, Kobe being out kinda ruined it for me but it will be good. Cant wait to watch the Warriors tho

Warriors fan or you just think highly of them in a playoff type of way?

Yeah it's funny too bc as much as I love my team (Bulls) we usually give the heat a cool fight but we play so inconsistent otherwise, smh! That year the bobcats made the playoffs was a pretty cool year for the east and back when the magic were at the the top with penny and Shaq but lately just boo boo as a whole!

Last edited:
Bounce back to what? :lol:

He is a bad team's nightmare.

An efficient 16-18 a night kinda guy.

He wasn't bad last year, I don't understand why he got a bad rap from last year. This year, fine. But last year? Why?

Excuse me for not mentioning Amir, he absolutely has been a stud this year.

I'm not saying they're anywhere near contending, but they have a roster capable of being better than about 8-10 teams in the East.

^ I hope he does good and gets clock. I hv always liked t mac but not so much in Detroit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom