Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't better than most in the league in '09-'10, but 3 years later an out of shape Iverson is better than most at age 37? Okay, man.
Out of shape? wth are you talking about lol?
Allen Iverson, at age 37, hasn't given up on the idea of playing professional basketball, but it appears he's running out of options. He's reportedly been considering  playing in China, but according to a report from the Chinese website NetEase  (translation via HoopsHype), the former MVP is in poor shape and has virtually no chance of getting a contract from a team in the Chinese Basketball Association.

Iverson's has been asking for a deal worth $1MM, according to the report, but that figure appears to be out of his reach after his speed and explosiveness were missing as he took part in a recent exhibition game in Beijing. The Answer reportedly declined offers from teams in the Dominican Republic  and Venezuela  last year, and hasn't played in the NBA since the 2009/10 season.
For example, he has refused to attend to an obvious and serious alcohol problem, which has caused him to do inappropriate things in the presence of the children while impaired.

"He has left the children alone without supervision. He has left his young daughters in a hotel room with men who are unknown to the mother."

According to TMZ, the judge ordered Allen Iverson to see a psychiatrist, and to attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings for a year.

The website also reported that the judge awarded Tawanna custody of the children and that Allen can visit them under certain conditions.

Among them, according to the report, is that he can't drink alcohol within 24 hours of visiting.
Yeah man, I'm sure Allen Iverson is in NBA game shape right now.

T-Mac could have filled that Kobe void, Lakers def should have picked him up.

I mean he was better than Kobe from 2000-2004.

:nerd:
Haha

now it feels ok to still have this. My Duncan and Ginobli authentics were thrown away though, all I have left is like one picture :frown:

LMAO at the thought of TMac playing hard "spurs" defense. Greg Pop isn't going for that Defense he is known for playing.

why? hes probably gonna get Sjax minutes, all 5 of them.
Hes been my favorite player since forever I know about all this playoff problems and how we lost to the mavs when we was up 2-0 and how we lost to pistons when we was up 3-1 but hey hes still my favorite. 
pimp.gif

Smh Iverson cant even get a look.
His reputation precedes him. Kinda like TO, but even he eventually got a look :smh:

AI is going through some problems right now though. It doesn't seem like he really wants it anymore

Last edited:
Toronto is going to be nice next year.

Unfortunately next years draft will be the best one in quite a while as well.

The GOAT is BACK!!!

T-Mac's court vision> . Just give the O'Brien trophy to the Spurs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom