Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weak hoopers be like

Good defense

:rofl:

:rofl: : rollin

I haven't heard QRich's name since he was dating Brandy :lol:

Should we just go ahead and pencil in Hou/OKC and LAL/Spurs??? Unless the Rockets are up 25 with 3minutes left in the 4th, there's no way the refs will let the Lakers "destiny" not happen in LA.

So much truth! Pathetic but true. *bolded*

:rofl:

He's 37 years old. You AI fans need to let it go.
I was a big Iverson fan back in the day, but his attitude and crying about pt and coming off the bench kills team chemistry in the locker room. So I'm not surprise that he hasn't had any looks and wont get any.

Last edited:
:wow: :lol: :pimp: TMac back, and to think, I was gonna create a tumblr account, make a page dedicated to David Robinson and Tim Duncan, the remove Spurs from my sig after those awful losses from the last 2 games.

Excuses not firing up, just bring real based on observation. If people are actually Laker fans and not just Kobe fans, it wouldn't matter whether they're in the playoffs with or without him for officiating to go awry if that happened. "b b b b but what about the Heat :wow: ?"

Those NTwitter WNBA jokes had me on life support. They were truly flawless for like an hour (seriously), before everybody jumped in and beat it to the ground :lol:

Last edited:
He wasn't better than most in the league in '09-'10, but 3 years later an out of shape, rumored to be an alcoholic Iverson is better than most at age 37? Okay, man.

Last edited:
:wow: :lol: :pimp: TMac back, and to think, I was gonna create a tumblr account, make a page dedicated to David Robinson and Tim Duncan, the remove Spurs from my sig after those awful losses from the last 2 games.

Excuses not firing up, just bring real based on observation. If people are actually Laker fans and not just Kobe fans, it wouldn't matter whether they're in the playoffs with or without him for officiating to go awry if that happened. "b b b b but what about the Heat :wow: ?"

Not sure what difference it makes to the NBA whether Kobe is playing or not. He will still be very much a part of the storyline heading into the playoffs, he'll be on the sidelines acting as a pseudo coach. The Laker brand has always been larger than one player, so people don't necessarily have to exclusively be either Kobe fans or Laker fans in order to want to tune in.

^^^ How long is OJ's deal with the Mavs? Is he a FA again at the end of the season?

OJ had a player option. I kind of think he leans toward accepting it.

I don't think he can secure a long term deal with anyone with the dollars he thinks he deserves.

Meh.

s.

Excuses not firing up, just bring real based on observation. If people are actually Laker fans and not just Kobe fans, it wouldn't matter whether they're in the playoffs with or without him for officiating to go awry if that happened

and again for what? 4 extra playoff games of a tad bit better ratings?

again, make up your guys mind.

you guys claim the refs are trying to get them in the playoffs really hard even to get washed in the first round?

because if you are saying the refs are tryna get them in the playoffs? why stop now? why not all the way to the finals?

no kobe or nash. lets see these refs carry them to the finals.

and without kobe the ratings wont be the same as some pf you eluded to alot of people being a player fan instead of being a laker fan. I am talking the casual fans, fans in asia, and around the world, who are mostly kobe fans and not laker fans.

yet the refs are still going to rig the houston game to get them in to get washed?

T-Mac :smokin :smokin

Lakers really should have went after him...

I'd like to see that Clippers move go down if O.J. opts out... That'd be real interesting to see. Dallas was looking like a good fit with him, but when Dirk came back O.J. wasn't close to the same player as he was at the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom