Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is more excited to watch Tracy McGrady more than @tyrekeevans. Tyreke grew up a McGrady fan … note the style of his jump shot.
— Jimmy Spencer (@JimmySpencerNBA) April 16, 2013
Some where along the way, Tyreke got it wrong....  really wrong
laugh.gif

^^^ How long is OJ's deal with the Mavs? Is he a FA again at the end of the season?
He can come to the Sixers if he opts out :smokin Aint no one on that team for him to differ to and Jrue is a better PG than every PG on the Mavs combined lol

Some where along the way, Tyreke got it wrong....  really wrong
:rofl:

:lol:

Ska, any chance you seen the WNBA jokes on NT Twitter last night? :nerd:

Plan B pill listed as banned substance might have been the death of me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Search those out if you ain't seen em.

i missed those wnba twitter jokes...

anybody have a link to them ?

Whats yall Twitter accounts? Mines is DVTDVDXCHRIZ
Hit me with a #NT & I'll follow back...

Well he has a player option so i'm sure he's going to opt out this summer.

He was going to make a lot of money this summer too :smh: then homie's lack of confidence bled through again once dirk came back smh

Dude lost himself 10-15 mill at least, if he balled out this year he would have gotten a max contract somewhere. Dude's mental toughness and confidence are lacking. Haven't seen a guy start so well then go ghost like that

wow really???

so the lakers want to NOT sign anyone but goudelock and let him rot on the bench again and play duhon and morris instead? serious??

I know alot of you hate on tmac but the guy is a great ballhandler and that is something the lakers need with kobe and nash out....

the hell is wrong with the lakers man?

Spurs didnt need tmac they team is DEEP

Have you not paid any attention to the NBA this year? :lol:

He's playoff eligible because he wasn't on an NBA roster after the March 1 deadline. (He hasn't been in the L at all this year)

ska been too busy scouting new LA Sparks talent with rck

Last edited:
Dude lost himself 10-15 mill at least, if he balled out this year he would have gotten a max contract somewhere. Dude's mental toughness and confidence are lacking. Haven't seen a guy start so well then go ghost like that

Absolutely right. His confidences wavers far too often. Definitely plays a huge role in his inconsistency. He started the season off so well too. Was about to get paidddd this summer.

Epidurals? Nash having a baby or what the **** is he doing? :smh:

:lol: Na man, I've had several of these on my back over the years. Basically injecting steroids into your disk. Instant relief in most cases.

If he does opt out, I wouldn't mind the Clippers taking a look at him as a possible option to replace Billups next season, provided he can be signed for a reasonable price. Maybe its wishful thinking, but I feel like playing with CP3 could help OJ find the consistency he's been lacking in his career so far.

Would be a very good fit for them. Especially since they seem content with letting crossover come off the bench. Hes a nice upgrade over green and should blossom in the backcourt with cp3.

Tim Duncan almost signed with the Magic in 2000, almost joining T-Mac and Grant Hill. It would have been the first time the "three superstar thing" could have happened.

Duncan changed his mind in the last min, stayed put in SA. Even tho Grant Hill had charmin ankles, I think a Magic vs Laker finals would have happened for like 5 years straight. Oh what could have been.

13 years later, T-Mac and Duncan playing together. Haha.

Should we just go ahead and pencil in Hou/OKC and LAL/Spurs??? Unless the Rockets are up 25 with 3minutes left in the 4th, there's no way the refs will let the Lakers "destiny" not happen in LA.

why would playing with cp3 help oj?

also smh @ nash.... just retired dude

He may make OJ a more consistent player. Its worth a shot. For his sake.

And I'm with you man. When you can't stay on the floor and you are that old ala nash and billups, its time to hang it up.

Should we just go ahead and pencil in Hou/OKC and LAL/Spurs??? Unless the Rockets are up 25 with 3minutes left in the 4th, there's no way the refs will let the Lakers "destiny" not happen in LA.

i wouldnt say that, unless Lakers can contain Harden and Howard/Gasol both BEAST then i fully expect the Rockets to win.

yea because a lakers team without kobe bryant is what the league has been DYING to see in the playoffs...

so since the league wants the lakers to succeed as you guys say, I am expecting the lakers to make it all the way to finals this year.

you know because thats what the league wants right?

you guys are so conflicted in your hate for the lakers

you say the league wants them in the playoffs yet you say they will get washed in the first round...

so the league is doing everything in their power for 4 extra games of a tad bit better ratings?

gotcha

i wouldnt say that, unless Lakers can contain Harden and Howard/Gasol both BEAST then i fully expect the Rockets to win.

yea harden is definately going to go ham on meeks and whatever trash they put in front of him.

gasol cant have another game like he did against the spurs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom