Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He almost won last year. Probably got close a few times. Playing with shaq made it pretty damn hard. Iverson won 4.

He should have one of Nash's mvps
shaq left in '04..

iverson last won the scoring title in the 04-05 season..

the MVPs named for certain seasons have been absolute jokes.. however, i'm not sure what that has to do with kobe winning the scoring title twice

Westbrook is the heart of that team. I realized this 2 years ago when people were roasting Westbrook to defer but, Kevin is 40 ft from the basket.

I hated Westbrook until that point the media has people fooled. Thunders would of won it last year if they had someone like Melo

Lol now the scoring title is meaningless, smh damn melo. Im not even a melo/knick fan but he (and the knicks) have been doing work. Dude has been unguardable and deserves the award.

My dude Sheed, will be mssed

tumblr_mgg25pTpaG1s2rqw7o1_r1_250.gif

wiltrasheed1.jpg

tumblr_lt6ew2JvFt1qklpjio1_500.jpg

4689772512_5d5b674c4c.jpg

Last edited:
I hope they let Sheed sit on the bench and he can still get one more tech in the playoffs.

Westbrook is the heart of that team. I realized this 2 years ago when people were roasting Westbrook to defer but, Kevin is 40 ft from the basket.

I hated Westbrook until that point the media has people fooled. Thunders would of won it last year if they had someone like Melo
or maybe if our 3rd best player didnt go MIA in the finals.. but who knows, it's not like we can replay the games or something

as i have said before, i have a bigger issue with:

1) decisions made by our head coach

2) whatever amount of shots/minutes that derek fisher has gotten in an OKC uniform

3) shots taken by kendrick perkins which aren't put backs or within 2 feet of the basket (also take issues with passing to him.. since that is highly risky as well.. since he just ends up fumbling it away)

Last edited:
You guys can like Westbrook's attitude better all you want but make no mistake KD is still the 2nd best player in the league.

Yeah, because KD didn't average 31 and 6 on 55% shooting in the Finals.
I really think some of the people posting here have never watched a game in their lives. If they had melo? Really? The heat would of lost is lebron lost his leg....... And???

We would have won if James Harden was dating Roxi (NY), Ciara (ATL), or Kelly Rowland (Hou) instead of Trina.Ol' Benedict Arnold *** *****. All for some ***** that even she admitted she can't feel nothing unless you stick your leg, a fire hydrant, or a 3 liter Coke bottle down it

Last edited:
Harden is what cost the Thunder the Finals last year. He is the one that had the dropoff from the previous 90+ games they had played, not Durant, and not Russ either. Harden had one usable Finals game the whole series. He'd been terrific all year up to that point. If he plays to his averages, those 4 point losses turn into wins. Or at the very worst, a shot at a longer series and having a chance at home to get the title.

I remember NBA.com doing playoff bracket challenges. They didnt do it last year, apparently becuase of the lock out (how much sense does that make, not any but thats what google is telling me) and theres been no mention of it this year.Crappy internet explorer wont let me quote.

So that whole "Melo is the best SCORER in the game" thing can be put to rest right? I haven't been around in a while I just want to make sure nobody is spewing that anymore.

I'd take LeBron and Durant over him every single times.

Last edited:
Harden is what cost the Thunder the Finals last year. He is the one that had the dropoff from the previous 90+ games they had played, not Durant, and not Russ either. Harden had one usable Finals game the whole series. He'd been terrific all year up to that point. If he plays to his averages, those 4 point losses turn into wins. Or at the very worst, a shot at a longer series and having a chance at home to get the title.

coaching as well. brooks rode fisher way too long. never really developed a backup for westbrook. i forgot which gm, but he was resting westbrook way too long. i think the thunder are more prepared, but the heat got even better :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom