Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats being said is that its expected for them to drastically under perform and lose badly

Look at their uptempo game, they wont get all those fast break points and def wont get those baskets off cherry picking.

Lastly their D is weak

Whats being said is that its expected for them to drastically under perform and lose badly

Look at their uptempo game, they wont get all those fast break points and def wont get those baskets off cherry picking.

Lastly their D is weak

Curious how many Denver games have you watched this season? And how many in the 2nd half of the season?

Lastly their D is weak
Our defense isn't weak anymore like in past years fam.

NT is just like the national media, always talking themselves into a George Karl team.

The national media believes in George Karl? When has the "national media" ever predicted the Nuggets to make a deep run? :lol:

If anything, most of NT and the "national media" are just like you, they've been discrediting the Nuggets and George Karl all year.

^ Somewhere in the area of 20 - 25 since the all star break ive probably watched 7, anything your insinuating?

If its that they play good team D :lol:

^ Somewhere in the area of 20 - 25 since the all star break ive probably watched 7, anything your insinuating?

That our D isn't weak. Nor that a bulk of our points are off Fast break and cherry picking and actually rely mainly on penetration and off ball movement.

But I'm not gonna convince you or most of NT and I really don't care. I'm a Nuggets fan, I like to make a deep run. And if we don't oh well. Just your bias sound like "This is how Denver used to play so I'm going to apply the same logic." Plus I take it those 7 games must be after the Ty inury or something.

So you're predicting the Nuggets will lose in the first round, basically thats what you're saying. Or at the very least, swept in the second round.

this sounds about right.

playoffs are a whole different ballgame.

all a road team has to do is steal one at home from the nuggets and its bye bye

if the warriors or rockets can get the 6th seed they would probably win that series...

cuz those are all white player stereotypes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bobby Hurley :lol:

That our D isn't weak. Nor that a bulk of our points are off Fast break and cherry picking and actually rely mainly on penetration and off ball movement.

But I'm not gonna convince you or most of NT and I really don't care. I'm a Nuggets fan, I like to make a deep run. And if we don't oh well. Just your bias sound like "This is how Denver used to play so I'm going to apply the same logic." Plus I take it those 7 games must be after the Ty inury or something.

Not trying to argue bro honestly ty lawson was out for most of those games i watched in the second half

But i see how many times they score off an inbound pass down court and am literally shocked they get away with that

Im not saying their half court offense is bad either, i will be watching them religously in the playoffs so maybe ill be converted

I thought scotthallwithapick was a heat fan? what the hell??? :lol:

and why are people still saying the grizz will rest their starters for their last game against utah?

they still have a chance to get homecourt from the clippers.

key point also that the grizz jazz game will be before both laker rocket and clippers kings games....

it is when you have people talking about them possibly going to the conference finals and finals. shame on you guys. you should know better :lol:

Losing 4-2 against the Spurs is an accomplishment as well if there are people out there who say the Nuggets will lose in the first round or get swept by the Spurs in the second, like you and many others say.

Literally, some people on here wouldn't be surprised if the Nuggets made it to the WCF (since the West is so wide open), then there are those people who believe they will lose in the first round (since the West is so wide open).

I don't blame or judge either side for thinking the way they do because like I said, the West is wide open. However, It's ridiculous that people think the Nuggets are a "joke" and discredit them from going anywhere just because George Karl coaches them. What he's done with the Nuggets since the Melo deal is very impressive, especially without an all-star player.

this sounds about right.

playoffs are a whole different ballgame.

all a road team has to do is steal one at home from the nuggets and its bye bye

if the warriors or rockets can get the 6th seed they would probably win that series...
But by this logic all we have to do is steal one on the road, and its.bye bye to any other team...right?

and why are people still saying the grizz will rest their starters for their last game against utah?

Nope. Grizz won't be able to move up. Clippers are division champions and Denver won the season series.

Last edited:

You kept calling me a Heat fan this year and I never understood why but I just didn't respond :lol:

Maybe cause I was going for Lebron hard in the Finals so all the ringless jokes would end

And just cause people have us going to the CF and the Finals means nothing. No one (Especially a Nuggets fan) has guaranteed anything other than we are better than years past and have to potential to beat any western conference team is 7 games. We've beat OKC on the road on a back to back. Almost beat the Spurs on the road on a back to back if Andre Miller didn't fumble that last possession :lol:

key point also that the grizz jazz game will be before both laker rocket and clippers kings games....

Nope. Grizz won't be able to move up. Clippers are division champions and Denver won the season series.

If Memphis wins and Clippers lose 1/2 they will have a better record. Clippers keep the 4th seed but lose homecourt

Losing 4-2 against the Spurs is an accomplishment as well if there are people out there who say the Nuggets will lose in the first round or get swept by the Spurs in the second, like you and many others say.

Literally, some people on here wouldn't be surprised if the Nuggets made it to the WCF (since the West is so wide open), then there are those people who believe they will lose in the first round (since the West is so wide open).

I don't blame or judge either side for thinking the way they do because like I said, the West is wide open. However, It's ridiculous that people think the Nuggets are a "joke" and discredit them from going anywhere just because George Karl coaches them. What he's done with the Nuggets since the Melo deal is very impressive, especially without an all-star player.

the nuggets havent gotten out of the first round 7 out of 8 times they have been coached under karl and for george karl 10 out of the last 12 playoff appearances as a coach.

now i know why scotthallwithapick hates the lakers so much. lakers have eliminated the nuggets 3 out of the last 7 times they were in the playoffs :lol:

too bad it wasnt a lakers nuggets match up this year. probably the best chance the nuggets could get revenge...

also lets not forget every nugget and nba fan on this board for almost a decade was blaming and calling for george karl's head

Last edited:
Wow. Had no idea.

Thanks.

yea dont feel too bad though even bhz thought it was done with :lol:

japanair explains it a bit more in the race to playoffs thread

i think its ridiculous though. seeding should just be by records and head to head tie breakers not division winners..

the nuggets havent gotten out of the first round 7 out of 8 times they have been coached under karl and for george karl 10 out of the last 12 playoff appearances as a coach.

now i know why scotthallwithapick hates the lakers so much. lakers have eliminated the nuggets 3 out of the last 7 times they were in the playoffs :lol:

too bad it wasnt a lakers nuggets match up this year. probably the best chance the nuggets could get revenge...

Ok and how many players from those teams do we still have? And outside of the Clippers series when were we really supposed to get out?

And I do wish we had revenge for last year. Damn Steve Blake :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom