Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** PJ Tucker... Out hustling Harden and draining 3's. Is there still a chance for the Rockets to get the 6th seed even with this loss to the Suns? They been playing good ball the past few games yet lose to this POS team. Was hoping the Rockets would have a chance to rest their starters against a desperate *** Lakers team fighting for a playoff spot. I guarantee somebody on the Rockets is gonna get bodied by MWP on Wednesday.

**** PJ Tucker... Out hustling Harden and draining 3's. Is there still a chance for the Rockets to get the 6th seed even with this loss to the Suns? They been playing good ball the past few games yet lose to this POS team. Was hoping the Rockets would have a chance to rest their starters against a desperate *** Lakers team fighting for a playoff spot. I guarantee somebody on the Rockets is gonna get bodied by MWP on Wednesday.

Only if we finish with the same record as the Warriors, meaning, this Lakers game is suddenly more important for us.

Anyway

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

^

I completely forgot about the division winner tie breaker. So like you said, they could but it probably wont happen.

Curry at it again tonight I see. Jumper wet n stay having his defenders slipping n sliding.

Ty Lawson with that subtle MJ push off for the win, huh? Not mad

Last edited:
With the Rockets loss tonight, that game on Wednesday is now important for both teams.

Should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom