Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DatZ: Team Russy representing.

More they hate, more I love the guy's passion for the game. Unmatched intensity.

He's truly grown immensely since the playoff series Brooks benched him for Maynor in fourth-quarters.

Numbers this year are close to Pooh's MVP season. Just saying.
His numbers 2 years ago were close to Rose's too :lol: They had the exact same PER

People gotta stop frontin on Russ

Rustle Westbrook is an idiot. If he wasn't on a winning team he'd be crucified just as hard as DMC is.
the worst NBA finals pg in history? He does, he gets it worst. Even when he has out of this world games, the media won't ever give him credit, particularly Skip and some dude named Coach Nick who made a name off being loud on Youtube cherrypicking Westbrook plays and saying, "Thith isth thwy Wuthle Wethblook will never win a cthampionthith," on his game breakdowns. Our local beat writer doesn't even like him and always tries to antagonize him in media sessions.
No where in my post did I say he is the worst NBA finals pg in history tho....

Hell, no where in my post did I go to criticize his game as a basketball player.

I just called him an idiot.

His idol, Magic Johnson called him that. And Skip isn't particularly "right," most of the time his analysis isn't even that deep. He'll just at half time tweet, "Halftime- KD:6 shots, Point Guard: 9 shots, losing by 1, told you! They'll never beat the Spurs!" then he wrote this terrible *** article

Steph should be shooting threes only for the next two games. 

THERE IT IS
How many is he away?

nerd.gif
8!!!!!!!! He deserves to have it, if he played all 82 games it wouldnt be a question.

More they hate, more I love the guy's passion for the game. Unmatched intensity.

He's truly grown immensely since the playoff series Brooks benched him for Maynor in fourth-quarters.

His numbers 2 years ago were close to Rose's too
laugh.gif
They had the exact same PER

People gotta stop frontin on Russ
Rose's MVP season Per 36 minutes, Rose had 1.5 more points, but 1 less rebound, 1 less assist, 1 less steal, and a better TS% but they shot roughly the same FG%. Russ, of course, has the benefit of playing alongside Durant and Rose doesn't, but a lot of people would be surprised they were so similar that year.

the worst NBA finals pg in history? He does, he gets it worst. Even when he has out of this world games, the media won't ever give him credit, particularly Skip and some dude named Coach Nick who made a name off being loud on Youtube cherrypicking Westbrook plays and saying, "Thith isth thwy Wuthle Wethblook will never win a cthampionthith," on his game breakdowns. Our local beat writer doesn't even like him and always tries to antagonize him in media sessions.

Was he that black dude in the background when Russ said "WHAT" ya'll crazy video?

Rose's MVP season Per 36 minutes, Rose had 1.5 more points, but 1 less rebound, 1 less assist, 1 less steal, and a better TS% but they shot roughly the same FG%. Russ, of course, has the benefit of playing alongside Durant and Rose doesn't, but a lot of people would be surprised they were so similar that year.

Was just about to say this.. Saw this in an article i was reading and the writer just posted the stats player A vs player B.. Just making fun of all crap Westbrook is taking this year..

Then one can also mention the negative impact rose had with the bulls defensively statistacially that year when the do the 5 man unit defensive stats

Last edited:

That's my PG *TO gif*

People hate on Russ because he's cocky and arrogant as hell but Russ doesn't get any damn and it doesn't bother him one bit. 
pimp.gif

He's a top 5 player in the L and i'm pretty sure most teams would want to have him on their squad

6th in points per game
7th in assists per game
9th in steals per game

Leading rebounder at the PG spot

Of the top 30 PGs in minutes played per game, only the following have not missed a game this season: lillard, Ellis, Westbrook, walker, Lin, ridnour and foye

Last edited:
6th in points per game
7th in assists per game
9th in steals per game

Leading rebounder at the PG spot

Of the top 30 PGs in minutes played per game, only the following have not missed a game this season: lillard, Ellis, Westbrook, walker, Lin, ridnour and foye

They not trying to hear you though. Russ is a top 10 player in this league man.

“@ArashMarkazi: Halftime: Suns 67, Rockets 61. Again, if Rockets lose tonight and the Lakers beat them Wed. the Lakers get the 7 seed.”

Russ is one of the few dudes in the league that has that killer instinct, never seen a pg with his aggressiveness

I bet all you damn Laker fans care about Memphis much more now :lol:

If the Clippers win tomorrow, I expect us to rest the starters Wednesday. I don't expect the starters to play much regardless of what happens with the Clippers anyway. So, I would expect Utah to win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom