Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole Adrich 
eek.gif

nthat.gif

tumblr_lykw7jbl3s1qerk9co1_500.gif

What happened?
got dunked on by former teammate Reggie Jackson
Naw Aldrich had a nice dunk early in the game... my original post was from over an hour ago 
laugh.gif

Reggie Jackson got Aldrich good right there tho

Damn, nice fast break by the Kings

Last edited by a moderator:
Cole Aldrich with back to back double-doubles 
nthat.gif

what the hell was the D by Ronnie Brewer 
laugh.gif
 Gave no damns and walked right thru Outlaw on that jumper.... Could have really Dahntey Jones'd that one

Rustle Westbrook is an idiot. If he wasn't on a winning team he'd be crucified just as hard as DMC is.

Down to Wednesday night for the eighth spot.

Utah at Memphis
Houston at Los Angeles

The Jazz need a win AND a Lakers loss; the Lakers need a win OR a Jazz loss.

Both games will be on ESPN.

Last edited:
Rustle Westbrook is an idiot. If he wasn't on a winning team he'd be crucified just as hard as DMC is.
the worst NBA finals pg in history? He does, he gets it worst. Even when he has out of this world games, the media won't ever give him credit, particularly Skip and some dude named Coach Nick who made a name off being loud on Youtube cherrypicking Westbrook plays and saying, "Thith isth thwy Wuthle Wethblook will never win a cthampionthith," on his game breakdowns. Our local beat writer doesn't even like him and always tries to antagonize him in media sessions.

Kyrie was out there tryna be too fancy n got cookied! Lol

Good win jazz. Uno mas

What did Russ do and why was cousins playing? Thought he was suspended.

Last edited:
DatZ: Team Russy representing.

More they hate, more I love the guy's passion for the game. Unmatched intensity.

He's truly grown immensely since the playoff series Brooks benched him for Maynor in fourth-quarters.

Numbers this year are close to Pooh's MVP season. Just saying.

the worst NBA finals pg in history? He does, he gets it worst. Even when he has out of this world games, the media won't ever give him credit, particularly Skip and some dude named Coach Nick who made a name off being loud on Youtube cherrypicking Westbrook plays and saying, "Thith isth thwy Wuthle Wethblook will never win a cthampionthith," on his game breakdowns. Our local beat writer doesn't even like him and always tries to antagonize him in media sessions.

Skip is right tho.

Durant should have way wayy more shots then that dude

But Kevin Durant ain't built like a Kobe or MJ who demands the ball.

If he had the same amount of shots as westbrook he would average 40 no problem.

No where in my post did I say he is the worst NBA finals pg in history tho....

Hell, no where in my post did I go to criticize his game as a basketball player.

I just called him an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom