Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cousins with that mean tomahawk 
nthat.gif

How is that even possible?

playoffs start saturday.. doubt they have time to make it up especially with stuff going on in areas all the time and time to rest for the players. im sure if it actually meant something it would be played some how but its not a big deal just sucks for the fans i guess.

Vince Carter passing Clyde the Glide for 27th All-Time scoring.

HOF or not, great accomplishment to pass someone like that.

Mavs trying to play spoiler, and doing a good job so far.

Active hands, trying on defense.

Too bad they couldn't do this for the other 80 games. :lol:

2 games before he hits free agency too 
mean.gif

hopefully its nothing serious 
frown.gif

I'm sure both teams were asked and suggested to cancel the game. Seeing as the game had no Playoff implications, and it was happening in Boston, it was the right choice.

Some things transcend sports. This is one of them.

ya looks like his left knee got dragged behind 
ohwell.gif

I really hope he's ok, he had some teammates help him off to the locker room

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyreke Evans to the locker room in OKC. Looked like he just slipped but he isn't putting any weight on that leg, hope it's not an ACL

Sooo....the NBA is going to say 'NO' to a bunch of money being made from that game?

So how does Boston as a franchise make up for ticket sales, food sales, merchandise sales that would have came from that game?

Sooo....the NBA is going to say 'NO' to a bunch of money being made from that game?

So how does Boston as a franchise make up for ticket sales, food sales, merchandise sales that would have came from that game?

the celtics have long money they'll be okay

Refund ticket sales, with an option to donate proceeds to Red Cross? Just off the top of my head.

The safety of the fans and players is of utmost importance. Plus a way to pay respect to the victims.

Watching Cavs game is so frustrating today. They can't defend 3 pts, they can't defend inside, they can't defend anything. And to make up for their atrocious D, what do Cavs do on offense? play 1 on 1, make forced pass, shoot contested shots. It's not like they are playing against the best Miami squad with LeBron, Wade, and Bosh on their lineup. They are getting lit up by freaking Norris Coles, Mike Millers, and Joel Anthonys...

NOW this thread is terrible?

nthat.gif
ye with the stupid posts and pics when at least most of you know that Kobe aint wearing another jersey unless the Lakers get contracted
laugh.gif
Its all jokes B

Does that really matter right now? If they ran that game it would have been a PR nightmare

Its all jokes B
Does that really matter right now? If they ran that game it would have been a PR nightmare

Uh, yes it matters. Business is business. I don't care what anyone says. There's workplaces all over the world that deal with their little bit of tragedy on any given day - and continue business as usual.

Nothing personal. But they shouldn't of canceled that game because of what happened today. That ultimately proves that those who attacked today, won and affected more than who they intended to attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom