Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMAZING Circumstances Wednesday.

Lakers wins, they get the 7th spot, and Houston slides to 8th.
Rockets win, Warriors lose, Utah win, Rockets get the 6th spot, Warriors get 7th, Utah gets 8th.
Rockets win, Warriors win, Utah lose, Warriors get 6th spot, Rockets get 7th, Lakers get 8th.

And I'm sure others too. :x

Same thing with the 3-5 seedings in the West. :x

Chris Duhon, saw some of the ridiculous mistakes he made during the 3 mins he played.

How is this guy still in the league? Better yet, how are so many of those Duke players even drafted into the NBA - become consistent bench warmers, and still have 10 plus year careers.

Does Duke have this much influence? I mean Austin Rivers was a lottery pick :lol:

NBA scouts :smh:

Duke players generally are smart, play hard, don't depend on their athleticism, play their role and are great teammates. Basically everything you need to atleast be a career journeyman.

Chris Duhon, saw some of the ridiculous mistakes he made during the 3 mins he played.

How is this guy still in the league? Better yet, how are so many of those Duke players even drafted into the NBA - become consistent bench warmers, and still have 10 plus year careers.

Does Duke have this much influence? I mean Austin Rivers was a lottery pick
laugh.gif

NBA scouts
mean.gif
Duke players generally are smart, play hard, don't depend on their athleticism, play their role and are great teammates. Basically everything you need to atleast be a career journeyman.
cuz those are all white player stereotypes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AMAZING Circumstances Wednesday.

Lakers wins, they get the 7th spot, and Houston slides to 8th.
Rockets win, Warriors lose, Utah win, Rockets get the 6th spot, Warriors get 7th, Utah gets 8th.
Rockets win, Warriors win, Utah lose, Warriors get 6th spot, Rockets get 7th, Lakers get 8th.

And I'm sure others too. :x

Same thing with the 3-5 seedings in the West. :x

come on Lakers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom