Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kept calling me a Heat fan this year and I never understood why but I just didn't respond :lol:

Maybe cause I was going for Lebron hard in the Finals so all the ringless jokes would end

And just cause people have us going to the CF and the Finals means nothing. No one (Especially a Nuggets fan) has guaranteed anything other than we are better than years past and have to potential to beat any western conference team is 7 games. We've beat OKC on the road on a back to back. Almost beat the Spurs on the road on a back to back if Andre Miller didn't fumble that last possession :lol:

but your team has no go to guy. remember that has been the one question mark for your team.

only team like that was the pistons but their defense was top notch

Can't wait to bring useless stats up next year.

"The Lakers haven't even won a playoff game with Mike D'Atoni now yall going to the WCF?! Fool's Gold"

You kept calling me a Heat fan this year and I never understood why but I just didn't respond :lol:

Maybe cause I was going for Lebron hard in the Finals so all the ringless jokes would end

And just cause people have us going to the CF and the Finals means nothing. No one (Especially a Nuggets fan) has guaranteed anything other than we are better than years past and have to potential to beat any western conference team is 7 games. We've beat OKC on the road on a back to back. Almost beat the Spurs on the road on a back to back if Andre Miller didn't fumble that last possession :lol:

but your team has no go to guy. remember that has been the one question mark for your team.

only team like that was the pistons but their defense was top notch

Ty hit another game winner today if you missed it.

And again I don't even believe we can beat the Heat so that doesn't matter. But I don't buy into the 'needing a go to guy' if you're playing team ball and everyone is clicking.

I'm not ashamed to say for us to win any series we have to win as a team and not have a Leborn/Kobe/KD carry us. I have no qualms in saying that.

Don't be surprised to see the Knicks play their starters against the Hawks...

Them dudes want no parts of the Bulls in the second round. LOL.

Doubt it. If the starters play it'll be very limited.

The Bulls give us fits, so if we can avoid that I'd accept that, but I doubt the team is looking at it that way.

EDIT: Nevernind, I could be wrong.:lol:

Alan Hahn

There are two seeds still to be settled in the East and the #Knicks may have a rooting interest. More:
Only a half-game separates the fifth-seed Hawks and the sixth-seed Bulls. Atlanta plays their game-in-hand tonight against Toronto and then finishes the season against the Knicks at MSG on Wednesday.

The Bulls finish up Wednesday against the Wizards.

Considering the dominance Chicago had against the Knicks during the regular season (not to mention how tough the Bulls have played the Heat), there is certainly motivation for the Knicks to beat Atlanta on Wednesday to ensure they finish sixth and the Bulls finish fifth.

That would keep Chicago out of their bracket through the first two rounds and potentially set up a Bulls-Heat second round series that could get interesting.

Of course the Bulls may prefer to avoid the Heat and stay in the Knicks' bracket. Chicago, if they stay in the sixth spot, would be matched up against the Pacers in the first round -- talk about an ugly series -- and then could see the Knicks in Round 2, which they would go into with great confidence.

Nevertheless, Mike Woodson isn't taking any chances. He said after sitting the core of his lineup Monday in Charlotte that the plan is for his full roster to play Wednesday in the regular season finale against Atlanta.

"I think they might all play Wednesday," he said.

He did, however, say it would be up to the players.

"If Melo and them guys want to sit out Wednesday, that's on them as well," he said. "But I'm thinking that they're going to probably play."

Should the Knicks disregard rest and do all they can to avoid a potential second-round matchup with the Bulls? 13 minutes ago

Last edited:
an oldie but a goodie:

"we aint get swept, we lost 4 games in a row and got eliminated for it" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

the nuggets havent gotten out of the first round 7 out of 8 times they have been coached under karl and for george karl 10 out of the last 12 playoff appearances as a coach.

now i know why scotthallwithapick hates the lakers so much. lakers have eliminated the nuggets 3 out of the last 7 times they were in the playoffs :lol:

too bad it wasnt a lakers nuggets match up this year. probably the best chance the nuggets could get revenge...

also lets not forget every nugget and nba fan on this board for almost a decade was blaming and calling for george karl's head
The last season with melo, George Karl missed the playoffs due to his battle with cancer. So that year isn't on him. It's on the team for not having there head in the series. And I could care less about revenge since everything your saying is in the past. Plus, the only year we were suppose to make a deep run we did. The other years the series was either a tossup or like melos rookie year we were the eight seed.

hmm, win against the lakers, and get the 7th and face spurs, or lose to them and face OKC... pick your poison h-town..let's go get the spurs 
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom