Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea dont feel too bad though even bhz thought it was done with :lol:

japanair explains it a bit more in the race to playoffs thread

i think its ridiculous though. seeding should just be by records and head to head tie breakers not division winners..

Naw, I know the circumstances at hand. I just don't see it happening. None of our starters really played more than 20 minutes last night and our bench won us the game. I feel it will be the same way tomorrow. Hollins is not about to go out the way and burn out the starters to win the game. If we win without having to play the starters 25-30 minutes, then fine. I'm not saying we will purposely lose though :lol:

The Bucks going to make the playoffs 6 games under .500 :x

Been hearing for years how the Eastern Conference is coming up and closing the gap with the Western Conference. Its not. The Eastern conference is still a joke, and has been for the better part of most NTers lifetimes.

"If you don't like that, you don't like Kings basketball!"

I want Sacramento to lose their team so I never have to hear that phrase ever again and hopefully those bums lose their jobs too.

Thursday new Open Court about Playoffs :smokin

The Bucks going to make the playoffs 6 games under .500
sick.gif
The Eastern Conference is weak Miami will probably go to the finals again. The Milwaukee Bucks sucks,Boston can't win without Rondo, Hawks and Nets will not get past the 2 round if they make it, I don't think the Bulls can't beat the Heat without Rose 
frown.gif
, Pacers have been playing good without Granger all season but coming playoffs time I think they will miss him and NY is a "Live by the Three, Die by the Three" team.

Honestly, I'd be shocked if Miami lost 4 games in their run back to the Finals.

Lol, eastern conference is pretty much a coronation for the Heat. No one is going to challenge them, except the Knicks (if they keep hitting threes).. Although the eastern conference is more physical (Chicago, Indy) for the Heat, I think they'll still have enough in the gas tank to beat whoever comes out in the west. 

Your NBA Regular-Season Awards
LeBron is still the king, but who else is in his court?
[/URL

In a broader sense, Anthony is essential to New York's identity as a small-ball, spread-the-floor team, and not only because he's shooting 3s better than ever — and more than ever. He can drive to the rim against power forwards and brutalize traditional wings in the post; his inside-out passing from the block has reached a new level of unselfish sophistication. Almost every opponent has to contort its defense in uncomfortable ways in order to deal with Carmelo Anthony, power forward.

J.R. Smith is going to win Sixth Man of the Year, and it will be deserved. I know, readers. I'm scared, too. Since March 5, Smith has averaged 23 points per game on 47 percent shooting, including nearly 39 percent from 3-point range, with a half-dozen free throw attempts to boot. He has reinvented himself as a driving, spinning, foul-drawing dervish

Last edited:
I want Sacramento to lose their team so I never have to hear that phrase ever again and hopefully those bums lose their jobs too.

Thursday new Open Court about Playoffs :smokin

:x :rofl: at that disrespect haha

And whats this noise about Davis winning ROY over Lilliard, theres NO way thats gon happen

Looked on espn and I saw that statement. If its true, that's some serious bull!

Last edited:
Looked on espn and I saw that statement. If its true, that's some serious bull!

It's just an Insider column on why one man at ESPN thinks he was the season's best overall rookie. It admits in the opening that he has no shot at actually winning the award.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 29m
Quentin Richardson, signed by the Knicks today, is eligible for the postseason since he was not on any team's roster this season.

What's up with this? Did the Knicks really need another wing player? Anyway, nice for Q-Rich, but I wonder what kind of shape he's in.

Gregg Pop for CotY? I wouldnt have expected that one at all, and it probably will not go down that way.I agree with Jarrett Jack finishing second for 6th man.James Harden is too low, wheres Tony Parker.Every other award was spot on.

Gregg Pop for CotY? I wouldnt have expected that one at all, and it probably will not go down that way.I agree with Jarrett Jack finishing second for 6th man.James Harden is too low, wheres Tony Parker.Every other award was spot on.

It's just an Insider column on why one man at ESPN thinks he was the season's best overall rookie. It admits in the opening that he has no shot at actually winning the award.

Clearly, somebody had to fill some space and come up with a story because I don't think its even debatable. Davis has been very good, but Lillard has been on another level since the season started and he hasn't slowed down.

Ok. I was about to say. Misleading nonetheless but I forgot that's espn's main purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom