Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the hell do the Grizz need Donte Greene??

Its his first time in the post season
laugh.gif

Trey Burke is not ready to make the jump imo. One more year at least. I don't care what anyone says, he reminds me of a young A.I.:gets to the rack with ease, first pg with nice hops.

Trey Burke is not ready to make the jump imo. One more year at least. I don't care what anyone says, he reminds me of a young A.I.:gets to the rack with ease, first pg with nice hops.

i agree, it would be better if he stayed but what can ya do? his decision :lol:

best of luck to him

why the hell do the Grizz need Donte Greene??

Its his first time in the post season
laugh.gif

That's what I said. If we got anybody, I would preferred a player with some playoff experience. I heard Chris Wallace talking about testing players out for next season. They did orginally draft him so :lol:

I just think with Prince, Zbo, DA, Davis, Pondexter, Daye and Leuer, there is no room for him.

Wow... the Spurs signing T-Mac just guaranteed themselves a 1st round exit...

Sorry Antidope and DBD

Rejoice Lakers fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tmac can't play in the playoffs, can he?

Or... has he been on their roster all season?

Whatever the case, he should definitely help take them deep in the playoffs.

Because... you know...

YOOOOOOOOO (I never type in caps)

T-Mac back!

That was my dude growing up, he's finally going to get past the first round :smokin

Hope he's in shape tho. All these crazy signings in couple days before the playoffs, whoa.

Hey, Anti, I just remembered something you said on here the other day that cracked me up and I don't want to go and search for it.

Dudes was saying "Spurs don't want to see this team" and "Spurs aint trying to see that team", and you came through like "Damn, we don't want to see the Clippers. We don't want to see the Lakers. We don't want to see the Grizzlies. We don't want to see the Thunder. Who do we want to see?
nerd.gif
"

iLoled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom