Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo for Westbrook would've brought Okc a ring by now. And if you disagree, I know for a fact y'all love hero ball and know absolutely nothing about the game.

thats not true, whos gonna do all the scoring? Westbrook can shoot jumpers, contested jumpers.

i love Rondo but they would need a solid SG next to him..

I agree with this. It the thing that frustrates me about Okc for the past 3 years is that Durant shoots 50% + from the field almost all the time yet his POINT GUARD takes more shot attempts shooting a lower percentage. It boggles my mind.

The hell does any of that have to do with the last 10 seconds of the game we just watched :lol: ? Did you not see the 50% shooter getting pushed all the way to the three point line again?

Rondo for Westbrook would've brought Okc a ring by now. And if you disagree, I know for a fact y'all love hero ball and know absolutely nothing about the game.
thats not true, whos gonna do all the scoring? Westbrook can shoot jumpers, contested jumpers.

Kevin Martin would be nice next to Rondo

Like Allen said on Twitter, "overreaction, yes...but I find it hard to believe OKC is not worse off. And not just a tiny bit."

Short-term anyways, absolutely.

You can say that you wait for Lamb to develop, but let's remember this is the NBA. How many teams keep their core together for so many years? Grapes may sour within a few years before Lamb can develop. Russ may want to leave, or KD. Harden was the answer right now.

We'll see.

LMAOOOOO my son Boost made this

A6q3PtGCQAAicha.png

DAWGGGGGGG

See you keep bringing up what he was doing "All Night" when that does not matter in the last 10 seconds.
If Kobe is bricking all night and the game is on the line does that mean you aren't going to give it to him if he has a mismatch?
Same goes for Lebron, Melo, etc.?
My point. He had the better match up, and is one of your top players, you roll the dice with him and see what he can get. I'm taking my chances with Russell taking Tony to that elbow and going right over the top of him rather than durant catching it at the 3 and trying to dance against a defense that's going to be loaded on him with sub 5 seconds left on the clock.

None of those guys are the 2nd best player on their teams.

Some of you are REALLY reaching with these statements like you're saying something profound.

Rondo is a superior defender, passer, and point guard. No one is arguing otherwise.
Your one of the people who actually have intelligence. Trust me when I tell you I argue with people daily who try to convince me Westbrook is a better fit on the thunder and is a more EFFECTIVE player than underrated *** rondo.

Idk about rondo ,but I still can't understand why the thunder didnt trade Westbrook and someone else for Chris Paul when they could've ,they would be going for their second ring this season

Funny thing is...........................

Rondo makes less than Westbrook.

So if that trade were to somehow have happened they would've been able to resign Harden to the max available.

:rofl:

None of those guys are the 2nd best player on their teams.

Yeah, ignore the point that was being made.

Russell had the mismatch and is one of your cornerstone players. Your main player is being pushed out beyond the 3 point line with the game on the line but yeah, okay :lol:

Instead of playing the blame game on whose fault it was on OKC's last possession. Ask why they took so long to run their play?

It seems have no faith in their defenses anymore and rather than getting the best possible shot on that last possesion, team's try and settle for a shot after taking all the time off the clock to try and ensure the other team won't get a look.

Backfired.

Yeah, ignore the point that was being made.
Russell had the mismatch and is one of your cornerstone players. Your main player is being pushed out beyond the 3 point line with the game on the line but yeah, okay :lol:

Nobody ignored your point. I countered your "if kobe, etc. was off all game would you go away from them". Which was dumb...because in this situation...KD is of the same caliber of those players...not Westbrook. So like I said...the ball should go to him at the end of the game every time. And who the hell got "pushed" out...he came off the screen to catch the ball exactly in that spot...he just didn't secure the ball and that's on him. What are you talking about "pushed out"

Tony Parker on Westbrook isn't NEARLY the mismatch you keep making it out to be...but ok.

Last edited:

Kevin Martin would be nice next to Rondo

Yes maybe now but he said if they had Rondo they would have had a ring by now.. Martin wasnt on the team last season..

The hell does any of that have to do with the last 10 seconds of the game we just watched :lol: ? Did you not see the 50% shooter getting pushed all the way to the three point line again?
Well , Im never a fan of staying stationary with the last possession dribbling 10+ seconds off the clock on the top of the key giving a team like the spurs enough time to set up defensively. That falls on the coaching staff not having better set plays for that game situation. I was just saying in general that a 1/3 of the shot attempts Russ takes should be converted to easier opportunities for the 3x SCORING CHAMP on his team.

Nobody ignored your point. I countered your "if kobe, etc. was off all game would you go away from them". Which was dumb...because in this situation...KD is of the same caliber of those players...not Westbrook. So like I said...the ball should go to him at the end of the game every time.
Tony Parker on Westbrook isn't NEARLY the mismatch you keep making it out to be...but ok.

I disagree, but whatever.

So are you saying rather than go one on one against TP, you would have gave the ball to Durant in that set?

If you are...I don't even know what to say :lol: the same guy who can't even run a good route against teams (At least on that last possession) and is going to have the ball beyond the 3 with less than 5 seconds on the clock, you want it in his hands? Aight.

Now if he was getting the ball at 15, or 15 ft extended with 8 to 10 seconds left this would be a different story. Of course, this hardly happens because he can't hold his position well at all and it was evident tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom