Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, a 1 4 top of the key, flatten out the rest of the players and let Westbrook go against the inferior tony parker. Or let him go 1 on 1 from either the left or right wing. He had the advantage rather than Durant in this situation. Think about it, even if Durant catches the ball, look where he's going to catch it at and look how much time he would have had had he caught the ball. He would have faced a loaded defense focused squarely on him with sub 5 seconds on the clock.
Westbrook had an easier time at getting a quality shot off IN THIS SITUATION. Period.

Ok man.

You're right.

He had been dogging the "inferior" Tony Parker all night so he should have done it again. Great call.

The lakers are so simple to solve. Nash controls the ball 80% of the time. Fast pace. Dwight and pau run. Kobe spreads the floor taking the wing. Nash runs pick and roll with his big men. No opportunities with 10 seconds left on possession, ISo for mamba. Mike Clown is ******ed.

Spurs putting in that work while a Rapist and his team were prematurely given the WCF title. Still very early, but good to see my Spurs are already on the right path.

P.S. So I guess looking like you live under an overpass is the new style eh Chris [Webber]?

The lakers are so simple to solve. Nash controls the ball 80% of the time. Fast pace. Dwight and pau run. Kobe spreads the floor taking the wing. Nash runs pick and roll with his big men. No opportunities with 10 seconds left on possession, ISo for mamba. Mike Clown is ******ed.

Send Mitch your "resamay."

Last edited:
Rondo for Westbrook would've brought Okc a ring by now. And if you disagree, I know for a fact y'all love hero ball and know absolutely nothing about the game.

Ok man.
You're right.
He had been dogging the "inferior" Tony Parker all night so he should have done it again. Great call.

See you keep bringing up what he was doing "All Night" when that does not matter in the last 10 seconds.

If Kobe is bricking all night and the game is on the line does that mean you aren't going to give it to him if he has a mismatch?

Same goes for Lebron, Melo, etc.?

My point. He had the better match up, and is one of your top players, you roll the dice with him and see what he can get. I'm taking my chances with Russell taking Tony to that elbow and going right over the top of him rather than durant catching it at the 3 and trying to dance against a defense that's going to be loaded on him with sub 5 seconds left on the clock.

Bruh, a 1 4 top of the key, flatten out the rest of the players and let Westbrook go against the inferior tony parker. Or let him go 1 on 1 from either the left or right wing. He had the advantage rather than Durant in this situation. Think about it, even if Durant catches the ball, look where he's going to catch it at and look how much time he would have had had he caught the ball. He would have faced a loaded defense focused squarely on him with sub 5 seconds on the clock.
Westbrook had an easier time at getting a quality shot off IN THIS SITUATION. Period.

Ok man.

You're right.

You're both right, but our isos suck because they wait til like 6 seconds left to start and the Spurs are too smart for that ****, see the end of the first half (or whatever quarter it was when the exact same thing happened). But still something has to be said for guys still being able to push KD out on those curls and attempted post ups to well behind the 3pt line and slap the ball away from him so easily. Dirk used to have the same problem and he figured it out.

And that ugly *** lineup with Thabo in the 2nd unit :x

And being Rondo is so indisputably better than Westbrook, why does Boston make that trade?

Last edited:
See you keep bringing up what he was doing "All Night" when that does not matter in the last 10 seconds.
If Kobe is bricking all night and the game is on the line does that mean you aren't going to give it to him if he has a mismatch?
Same goes for Lebron, Melo, etc.?
My point. He had the better match up, and is one of your top players, you roll the dice with him and see what he can get. I'm taking my chances with Russell taking Tony to that elbow and going right over the top of him rather than durant catching it at the 3 and trying to dance against a defense that's going to be loaded on him with sub 5 seconds left on the clock.
I agree with this. It the thing that frustrates me about Okc for the past 3 years is that Durant shoots 50% + from the field almost all the time yet his POINT GUARD takes more shot attempts shooting a lower percentage. It boggles my mind.

Rondo for Westbrook would've brought Okc a ring by now. And if you disagree, I know for a fact y'all love hero ball and know absolutely nothing about the game.
Some of you are REALLY reaching with these statements like you're saying something profound.

Rondo is a superior defender, passer, and point guard. No one is arguing otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom