Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know some ppl was talking about iverson height earlier but has anyone stood next to chris paul, aaron brooks, kyle lowry, or ty lawson. Are these kats really 6'0 or 5'10... or any nba player that listed at 6'0

NBA only drug test twice a year and they usually finish by December some players get tested later

After those two test a player could be popping mollys the NBA wouldn't know

The drug testing policy can be looked up

I Know Kobe ain't juicing tho

Dude he lost 16 pounds

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...6-pounds-for-the-olympics-and-upcoming-season

You don't think that's not going to help some of your explosiveness ?

I remember Michael Strahan did something similar where he lost some weight...I think it was like 15 pounds too

Its like he's doing anything crazy on court. he just looks similar to how explosive Jordan was in his mid 30s.

Also if you've noticed he hasnt posted up as much as he has before

He definitely looks like he lost some weight

Jordan at 34 had played a lot less games than Kobe who's been in the league since 18. Jordan also wasn't playing 48 minutes on a back to back. Find me another player that could do that in their 17th year in NBA history who's doing that. Kobe is an elite athlete but he isnt a super human. Also regarding his weight or whatever, that doesn't really have anything to do with blood doping. Kobe has no reason to juice to gain size just for increased stamina and recovery time. You really think as competitive as the NBA in general is and Kobe in particular that he wouldn't do everything he could to stay at the level he is?

NBA only drug test twice a year and they usually finish by December some players get tested later

After those two test a player could be popping mollys the NBA wouldn't know

The drug testing policy can be looked up

I Know Kobe ain't juicing tho

:lol: Yall kill me

:smh:

How the NBA tests The NBA program is roughly consistent with that of other major North American sports leagues. From the agreement the NBA negotiated with the players' association during the 2011 lockout: All players are subject to four (4) random tests each season (from October 1 to June 30). All players are also subject to two (2) random tests each off-season (from July 1 to September 30). All such tests are scheduled and conducted by an independent, third-party entity and are without prior notice to the player. The NBA and the NBPA are not involved in the scheduling of any tests or the selection of players for testing.

Dude he lost 16 pounds

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...6-pounds-for-the-olympics-and-upcoming-season

You don't think that's not going to help some of your explosiveness ?

I remember Michael Strahan did something similar where he lost some weight...I think it was like 15 pounds too

Its like he's doing anything crazy on court. he just looks similar to how explosive Jordan was in his mid 30s.

Also if you've noticed he hasnt posted up as much as he has before

He definitely looks like he lost some weight

Jordan at 34 had played a lot less games than Kobe who's been in the league since 18. Jordan also wasn't playing 48 minutes on a back to back. Find me another player that could do that in their 17th year in NBA history who's doing that. Kobe is an elite athlete but he isnt a super human. Also regarding his weight or whatever, that doesn't really have anything to do with blood doping. Kobe has no reason to juice to gain size just for increased stamina and recovery time. You really think as competitive as the NBA in general is and Kobe in particular that he wouldn't do everything he could to stay at the level he is?

Now youre just guessing

I told you why he looks more explosive this year. I guess you don't want to accept it but he''s not superhuman as pointed out repeatedly in the "Kobe is overrated" thread whenever he goes on a slump.

i know some ppl was talking about iverson height earlier but has anyone stood next to chris paul, aaron brooks, kyle lowry, or ty lawson. Are these kats really 6'0 or 5'10... or any nba player that listed at 6'0
I don't think so, I remember when I met Jr smith back in highschool at an AAU tournament I was surprised how much closer to my height he was.I would say he was 6-4 at best and that may be pushing it.

Yes but AI is barely six feet and cp is a legit six footer.

I'm not saying Pop is wrong for what he's doing at all. It makes sense.

I'm just pointing out my observations. I see a Spurs team that is getting cold at the wrong time, struggling with injuries, and probably not going into the playoffs how they would want to. You bring up Miami but they're hot as hell right now. Miami and Spurs are polar opposites going into the playoffs.

I would be extremely surprised if Miami (or OKC) caught a first-round upset. I wouldn't be quite as surprised if the Spurs did, though.
This and "Scared" are two different things though. This is a well informed logical opinion, just calling them scared is childish and silly. This is fair and I respect it. I dont agree, but I can definitely see where you're coming from.
Word. I also just wanted to post the Shook Ones video too, I was doing a little extra :lol:

Chris Paul is just shy of 6'0. AI is about 5'10.

Last edited:
My man, John Henson - 17, 25, 3 and 7.

20 DNP's, 11 minutes a game. :smh:

#callhisagent

Late season stat-stuffers :x

Vucevic, and Tobias Harris too.

Harris+Vuc first teammates to each score 30+15+5 in like 55 years. :x

Antidope, Dirk needs help. These fools around him just couldn't play basketball. Plus Rick Carlisle killed the confidence of Darren Collison by bringing in Derek Fisher and Mike James to do an inferior job. I won't be sad if not a single one of those dudes doesn't come back.

If I could choose the guys to come back next year on a reasonable pay scale, it's Marion, Brand, Wright, and maybe Darren or OJ. Not both. They are both too passive.

:lol: The only other person besides bryant who deals with a chemist who supplies the best of the best strands of undetected hgh is usain. #Facts

Yall can be in denial all you want.

These chemist have stuff that's so highly specific for these athletes to the point where bryant can be like "hey...i need my stamina to be at such n such level and any injuries i acquire throughout the season to heal within such n such time frame" and literally thwart the whole natural physiological process. I'm just sayin

Those ping pong players who are pros that play super fast...they have stuff for them too. It's highly specific. This aint the 80's anymore :lol:

Bryant is so desperate (as you can see from his style of play of hot dogging with no care in the world) to prove a point and get another ring that he will take the chance and use this stuff. I honestly think even if it's all for nothing (meaning he won't get another ring) that this will all come out and hit the fan not much longer after he retires. I can def see someone ratting dude out.

If ron artest didn't pique your curiosity then I don't know what to tell you :lol: ain't no way in hell he should have been playing talking about " I had no swelling". I know fool because you taking stuff. The body naturally will swell as a defense and healing mechanism when operating alone as normal.

:lol: The only other person besides bryant who deals with a chemist who supplies the best of the best strands of undetected hgh is usain. #Facts

These chemist have stuff that's so highly specific for these athletes to the point where bryant can be like "hey...i need my stamina to be at such n such level and any injuries i acquire throughout the season to heal within such n such time frame" and literally thwart the whole natural physiological process. I'm just sayin

Those ping pong players who are pros that play super fast...they have stuff for them too. It's highly specific. This aint the 80's anymore :lol:

Bryant is so desperate (as you can see from his style of play of hot dogging with no care in the world) to prove a point and get another ring that he will take the chance and use this stuff. I honestly think even if it's all for nothing (meaning he won't get another ring) that this will all come out and hit the fan not much longer after he retires. I can def see someone ratting dude out.

If ron artest didn't pique your curiosity then I don't know what to tell you :lol: ain't no way in hell he should have been playing talking about " I had no swelling". I know fool because you taking stuff. The body naturally will swell as a defense and healing mechanism when operating alone as normal.

So is anybody else is talking them?

Oh **** nobody ever told me that they have stuff for ping-pong players too... that proves EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom