Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is anybody else is talking them?

Of course other players are taking them but not like how bryant, bron n wade are. Bryant's personality is obsessive when it comes to training his body to be superior so the chemist is probably like "hey kob, chill out tho...what i gave you is enough. you don't want to do this too often bro. they body can only withstand so much tricking". That's why he made that comment a few weeks ago about next season being his last because what all he has to go through and the "sacrifice" his body is taking. He is all for the moment and eff the future. The chase is real yo. Dude would prob pimp his wife n kids for that 6th ring and he still won't be as good or better than MJ is the cold part! :lol: bruh is chasing a ghost. literally :smh:

All that hgh and other crap he takes gone have him with all kind of neurological defects when he is done :smh:

Of course other players are taking them but not like how bryant, bron n wade are. Bryant's personality is obsessive when it comes to training his body to be superior so the chemist is probably like "hey kob, chill out tho...what i gave you is enough. you don't want to do this too often bro. they body can only withstand so much tricking". That's why he made that comment a few weeks ago about next season being his last because what all he has to go through and the "sacrifice" his body is taking. He is all for the moment and eff the future. The chase is real yo. Dude would prob pimp his wife n kids for that 6th ring and he still won't be as good or better than MJ is the cold part! :lol: bruh is chasing a ghost. literally :smh:

All that hgh and other crap he takes gone have him with all kind of neurological defects when he is done :smh:
Do you believe in the illuminati too?

:lol: The only other person besides bryant who deals with a chemist who supplies the best of the best strands of undetected hgh is usain. #Facts

Yall can be in denial all you want.

These chemist have stuff that's so highly specific for these athletes to the point where bryant can be like "hey...i need my stamina to be at such n such level and any injuries i acquire throughout the season to heal within such n such time frame" and literally thwart the whole natural physiological process. I'm just sayin

Those ping pong players who are pros that play super fast...they have stuff for them too. It's highly specific. This aint the 80's anymore :lol:

Bryant is so desperate (as you can see from his style of play of hot dogging with no care in the world) to prove a point and get another ring that he will take the chance and use this stuff. I honestly think even if it's all for nothing (meaning he won't get another ring) that this will all come out and hit the fan not much longer after he retires. I can def see someone ratting dude out.

If ron artest didn't pique your curiosity then I don't know what to tell you :lol: ain't no way in hell he should have been playing talking about " I had no swelling". I know fool because you taking stuff. The body naturally will swell as a defense and healing mechanism when operating alone as normal.

:rofl: :rofl:

Did dis dude just do this?!?

Like, you cannot be serious right now.

laugh.gif
The only other person besides bryant who deals with a chemist who supplies the best of the best strands of undetected hgh is usain. #Facts

Yall can be in denial all you want.

These chemist have stuff that's so highly specific for these athletes to the point where bryant can be like "hey...i need my stamina to be at such n such level and any injuries i acquire throughout the season to heal within such n such time frame" and literally thwart the whole natural physiological process. I'm just sayin

Those ping pong players who are pros that play super fast...they have stuff for them too. It's highly specific. This aint the 80's anymore
laugh.gif

Bryant is so desperate (as you can see from his style of play of hot dogging with no care in the world) to prove a point and get another ring that he will take the chance and use this stuff. I honestly think even if it's all for nothing (meaning he won't get another ring) that this will all come out and hit the fan not much longer after he retires. I can def see someone ratting dude out.

If ron artest didn't pique your curiosity then I don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif
ain't no way in hell he should have been playing talking about " I had no swelling". I know fool because you taking stuff. The body naturally will swell as a defense and healing mechanism when operating alone as normal.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did dis dude just do this?!?

Like, you cannot be serious right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude is a spaz

So is anybody else is talking them?

So only the stars are taking them?

Come on dude

All that hgh and other crap he takes gone have him with all kind of neurological/hormonal defects when he is done :smh:

Do you believe in the illuminati too?

Wha'ts more believable: yall winning a championship this year or what I said about your favorite player? :lol: :wink:

Yall tickle me believing ron just came back that fast on gp because he is a "warrior" from a torn meniscus :smh:

NBA is no different from WWF. Oh yeah that's right, the rock just eats well and throws up dumb weights daily to get that big just like lance was cycling all across the country without seemingly getting tired :smh:

Wha'ts more believable: yall winning a championship this year or what I said about your favorite player? :lol: :wink:

Yall tickle me believing ron just came back that fast on gp because he is a "warrior" from a torn meniscus :smh:

NBA is no different from WWF. Oh yeah that's right, the rock just eats well and throws up dumb weights daily to get that big just like lance was cycling all across the country without seemingly getting tired :smh:

you do know he didnt have the surgery to repair his meniscus right? he had it completely removed drastically reducing recovery time because there is no worry about re-tearing his meniscus. the only thing necessary would be the stitches to close back up and whatever swelling if any to go away. they interviewed a sports doctor on a local LA news cast and he said everything i just stated before this sentence and that for a meniscus removal its not completely unbelievable that ron came back so fast. if it was a meniscus repair i would say theres no way he could have done it either but hey jordan farmar came back from a meniscus repair in like 3 weeks back when he was on the lakers so its not unheard of to recover that quickly from a meniscus injury even a repaired one.

can you all just stop quoting the garbage he posts? i mean seriously? how serious can you take a guy that says that the stars take more steroids than the regular players? :lol: what is this a damn video game?

Laker fans still pulling that "Spurs are scared to face us" card?

:lol: Yall let the Trailblazers put 41 on you in 12 minutes. STOP IT FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-5!

All I have to ask, is why do you get to make your assumptions about Kobe, yet when laker fans do it they're "delusional", "crazy", "in denial", etc?

On topic, pau played great today. It's about time MDA let him operate in the post. The pau-Dwight game was excellent.

you do know he didnt have the surgery to repair his meniscus right? he had it completely removed drastically reducing recovery time because there is no worry about re-tearing his meniscus. the only thing necessary would be the stitches to close back up and whatever swelling if any to go away. they interviewed a sports doctor on a local LA news cast and he said everything i just stated before this sentence and that for a meniscus removal its not completely unbelievable that ron came back so fast. if it was a meniscus repair i would say theres no way he could have done it either but hey jordan farmar came back from a meniscus repair in like 3 weeks back when he was on the lakers so its not unheard of to recover that quickly from a meniscus injury even a repaired one.

You're smoking.

Completely remove the meniscus? lol

Not sure if that even possible without making permanent damage to one body.

^You shouldn't be. I wouldn't be surprised if your boy crush Wade wasn't using something.

Last edited:
These guys aren't "juicing" as in taking true steroids......at the most they are taking some unknown supplement/substance that is marginally know if it truly helps your performance.

I don't think people realize that taking banned substances doesn't mean you're trying to look like this:

ronnie.jpg

There are a wide variety of performance-enhancing drugs that would be beneficial to basketball players. Seeing as PEDs are prevalent innnn... pretty much every other professional sport there is no doubt that certain substances are being used by NBA and NCAA basketball players as well.

I don't think people realize that taking banned substances doesn't mean you're trying to look like this:

ronnie.jpg

There are a wide variety of performance-enhancing drugs that would be beneficial to basketball players. Seeing as PEDs are prevalent innnn... pretty much every other professional sport there is no doubt that certain substances are being used by NBA and NCAA basketball players as well.

But whats truly PEDs and whats just a good supplement?

Alot the good products that have been sold in supplement stores over the past few years are banned by sport organizations

^That's not my decision to make. I'm just referring to whatever may be on the NBA's banned substances list that guys are taking.

Last edited:
Do Laker fans hate that ACBoyz is also a Laker fan?

Anyways, did you guys hear that Jabari Parker and Andrew Harrison both said that they could beat MJ in his prime in a game of one on one

:x

I don't understand why everyone thinks Kobe is juicing. He's 34 years old, this dude isn't 40. Yes he's been in the league for 17 years and has played a ridiculous amount of games. But if you watch Kobe compared to even 2 years ago, you can obviously see he's not as athletic and quick as he was.

What makes Kobe so great tho is his footwork and his ability to create a shot, it's still the best in the league. No matter how much athleticism he's lost, he's just still savvy enough. Plus the way modern medicine is now and that German operation every athlete is dying to try, I'm not surprised at all.

Last person over 34 years to score 45 plus, with 5 rebounds, and 5 assists was Micahel Jordan. When he was on the Wizards, he was 38-39 then. It's not impossible and out of ordinary for players of Michael and Kobe's caliber.

Kobe on steroids, nah man. Now HGH is a different story, but if you're going to single him out and speculate that on Kobe. Do it to the rest of the NBA. Cause HGH would not be a Kobe problem, it'd be a league problem.

So please, let's stop posting pictures of Kobe without a shirt. It's going nowhere. Appreciate Kobe while you can. He won't have many times like these after a year or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom