Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stood next to dude in a shoe store when he first came to the pistons and dude is def 6'0-6'1 ish. Im 6'3 and when I chopped it up with him we were basically the same height I had him by like a inch

I saw him in Atlanta and I'm 5'10 almost 5'11 and he had maybe a half inch on my I though. I don't know *Kanye Shrug*

Jason Terry swatted the **** out of Stackhouse earlier on a jump shot. That's when you know it's time to retire.

D-League Baller Royce White Gets 5th Baby Mama Pregnant

He's too anxious to fly around the country to play basketball but not enough when sowing his seed all over the place? What is this loser going to do when he can't pay for all that child support?

Pathetic.

I'm surprised he seeding up n just gets missing on them

He loves flying in and out the yambs

That he sure does love to do :smh:

He has a disorder... Show some respect! You just don't understand his fear of condoms

:lol: more like a sex addict getting his Michael Douglas on

Did you guys hear about this?

Some dude named "Iso Swagger" came out on reddit and said he's so confident the Lakers are going to beat the Blazers, that if you comment on his page and the Lakers lose, he's going to give you one-dollar.

I think, 8,000 people have commented. Haha.

^ he's obviously going for Shawn Kemp's record

Looks like he get it by his sophomore season clap for him
I think he literally has more kids than games played
laugh.gif
Has he even played in an NBA game yet?

How many D league games has he played in?

Henson was on his Ben Wallace in 04 **** tonight what got into him?

I remember before the draft he was getting interviewed and you could see how hungry he was to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom