Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok Rck, as of October 30th, 2013 you will feel the same way we do about what went down in that Kings/Lakers series.

We understand your obligated to have your jimmies rustled over Horry's 3 and officiating as a fan of the team still currently called the Sacramento Kings, but you won't feel such an obligation in a few months.
Rck cant let this one fly.
mean.gif
I'm not letting this fly, but know this, rck2sactown is unfazed by this.

Rck2sactown, is so unfazed................ 

that if the Sacramento gets robbed of the Kings and are thus known as the Sonics, rck2sactown will cease to exist anymore. 

I will be putting my SN on it that the Kings will be staying 
nthat.gif

HERE WE STAY suckas 

someone quote me on this please
Ha ha his team is leaving ha ha
Hahahahaha I finally understand your sense of humor and thus my butt ain't hurt over this joke 
laugh.gif
 seriously 
It's ok Rck, as of October 30th, 2013 you will feel the same way we do about what went down in that Kings/Lakers series.

We understand your obligated to have your jimmies rustled over Horry's 3 and officiating as a fan of the team still currently called the Sacramento Kings, but you won't feel such an obligation in a few months.
Not cool
mean.gif
a city losing a franchise is not cool at all
mean.gif
Seriously

Shots fired! Pew pew!
I'm not even sweating!

They will always be the Sacramento Kings 
grin.gif

Yikes.

Rck you know your my dude :lol:
I don't really want you to lose your basketball team.
But if you do, your going to be a Laker fan...so you might as well start playing nice :tongue:

Lol ppl really bringing up the 2002 series with Kings :lol: do you not have anything better to talk about! I guess Robert Horry 3 was a fluke to huh

Lol ppl really bringing up the 2002 series with Kings
laugh.gif
do you not have anything better to talk about! I guess Robert Horry 3 was a fluke to huh
With how he got the shot, on a tap out that shoulda ended the game, and the PF who should be crashing the boards just happens to be at the top of the ..... was kinda fluky

Him actually hitting a big shot? Not so fluky

I remember when Divac's jimmies were super rustled over Horry's shot :lol:
He was complaining after the game saying it was all luck.
Uhm yeah...him getting the ball was all luck, because your *** hit the ball to him :rofl:

But the shot? All Big Shot Bob :smokin

Looks like Orlando has a nice future set up with Tobias Harris and Vucevic. Had beastly numbers tonight :x :x

Tobias Harris and Nik Vucevic combined for 60 points and 39 rebounds tonight :x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom