Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Just what I figured.
I dont want to open the flood gates, but tell me what you thought of that game. Seriously. I would love to hear it.
This guy will send you a dollar if the lakers lose in Portland tonight...

laugh.gif

whoooo, who's stoked for playoffs? 
I am.

First time in the last couple of years I can fully enjoy the playoffs without my attention and time being diverted for studying for the CPA exam.

Feels good.
pimp.gif
Better man than me. Took the first train out of accounting and will never look back.

I dont want to open the flood gates, but tell me what you thought of that game. Seriously. I would love to hear it.
:lol:
Better man than me. Took the first train out of accounting and will never look back.

I don't blame you at all. I took one accounting class in college and it was by far my least favorite class of my college career.

game 6 of the lakers/kings and wade in the finals were all clearly rigged. i thought it was common knowledge

game 6 of the lakers/kings and wade in the finals were all clearly rigged. i thought it was common knowledge

there was the minny/la gm, too. i think minn was able to pull it out in ot, even with all the calls going for LA

Everyone & their grandparents know that the Kings got fleeced in 2002. It was in "the League's best interest" to extend that series.

Everyone & their grandparents know that the Kings got fleeced in 2002. It was in "the League's best interest" to extend that series.

It's not even like a conspiracy thing. It's like, if you watched that game you saw it unfold in front of you. No questions necessary.

Guys stop it. Stop with this Lakers discreditation please.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm totally cheering for NYK in the east for two reasons

1. I hate the Heat
2. This JR Smith Song is soooooooooooooooooooooooo good

"I'm bombing threes from every which angle, maddeningly inconsistent"

Last edited:
I'm totally cheering for NYK in the east for two reasons

1. I hate the Heat
2. This JR Smith Song is soooooooooooooooooooooooo good

"I'm bombing threes from every which angle, maddeningly inconsistent"

"YOU DA GOD FATHAAAAHHH"

It's ok Rck, as of October 30th, 2013 you will feel the same way we do about what went down in that Kings/Lakers series.

We understand your obligated to have your jimmies rustled over Horry's 3 and officiating as a fan of the team still currently called the Sacramento Kings, but you won't feel such an obligation in a few months.

It's ok Rck, as of October 30th, 2013 you will feel the same way we do about what went down in that Kings/Lakers series.

We understand your obligated to have your jimmies rustled over Horry's 3 and officiating as a fan of the team still currently called the Sacramento Kings, but you won't feel such an obligation in a few months.

Shots fired! Pew pew!

I can't even think of a negative comment I've ever said about the lakers. But facts are facts. That game was suspect.

Rck cant let this one fly.
mean.gif

correction sir...

it was in everyone's best interest to extend that series

:pimp:

Last edited:
He's not 6 foot haha. Very generous I'd say he's 5'10
I stood next to dude in a shoe store when he first came to the pistons and dude is def 6'0-6'1 ish. Im 6'3 and when I chopped it up with him we were basically the same height I had him by like a inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom