Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
that ESPN NBA ranking is a joke. I'll be the first to say that ZBo is not a top 30 player at this point in his career. I'll also say that Blake Griffin is not better than Marc Gasol.
For those who dont know what hes referring too.
1. Lebron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Chris Paul

4. Kobe Bryant

5. Russell Westbrook

6. Dwyane Wade

7. Tony Parker

8. James Harden

9. Carmelo Anthony

10. Tim Duncan

11. Dwight Howard

12. Kyrie irving

13. Blake Griffin

14. Marc Gasol

15. Dirk Nowitzki

16. Stephen Curry

17. Deron Williams

18. Chris Bosh

19. Joakim Noah

20. Al Horford

21. John Wall

22. Rajon Rondo

23. Derrick Rose

24. Tyson Chandler

25. LaMarcus Aldridge

26. Brook Lopez

27. Kevin Love

28. Paul George

29. Zach Randolph

30. Paul Pierce
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9145033/#nbarank-player-ratings-26-30

I feel like this should be its own thread.

Last edited:
I wonder what being a troll feels like.

Gratifying? Prideful? Swagger on a trillion?

Must feel good to send out constant bait and have dudes bite.

Hmm. Sounds like an interesting concept, instead of complaining maybe more of us should try. :nerd:
Sounds like fishing
LaGoneFishin.jpg

Hey_

How is Rose on the list if he hasn't played this season?

If the criteria is "current quality",

how do you grade Rose?

Julius F. Wrek

I like his game a lot, but Kyrie is way too high on that list. He's not better than Steph, a healthy Dirk or even Wall, the way Wall has been playing since he got back from injury. I also don't think he's better than Griffin or Gasol, at least terms of impact on games.

I like his game a lot, but Kyrie is way too high on that list. He's not better than Steph,
This was what rustled my jimmies. I dont see how they can make this argument. Not like it really matters but its the same way in NBA2k13, Steph is a 85 overall yet somehow Kyrie is an 89. Sense it does not make.

In pretty sure you could put Kyrie's impact on games more important than Pau's. At least for this season.

I was talking about Marc. I agree with you about Pau, but Marc's arguably been the best all-around C in the league this season.

Iverson 
pimp.gif

Having that certain swag mixed with his ball handling skills, ability to get to the paint, makes for a great player..

A few months ago it was "Lakers aren't making the playoffs LOL"

Now that they have a chance it's "NBA is fixed" "let's make a video like it's proof" "they're getting swept anyway"

To be honest if "the fix is in," the fix has been in ever since Kobe has been in the league... these are the calls the Lakers get.

Worry about your own damn teams everyone... stop instigating crap arguments then playing the victim when people get on your case.

But what do you expect? When they're chasing down a playoff spot and in a game by game race these things are bound to happen, especially when games are being decided on controversial calls (the Timberwolves game for example) coupled with the Lakers have been the beneficiary of blatant cheating before (Game 6 2002 WCF Vs. The Kings) and to top it all off no one has forgotten about David Sterns "My ideal finals would be the Lakers Vs. The Lakers" comment. The Lakers are by far and way the most popular team in the league, its no secret that having them in the playoffs benefits the league, and that would be magnified if they just get in by the skin of their teeth, the story writes itself. Everyone loves a conspiracy theory, especially one with proof behind it.

I expect better from you. :smh:

how did you guys NOT know that he owned basically nothing? :lol: we talked about this before

So Jay-Z is a bad rapper now? Who are good rappers then?

He's not a bad rapper by any means but he's never done much from me aside from a couple of records. (Song Cry, Lost Ones, and like a few others) Definitely feel like he's grossly overrated and his business ventures have inflated his status as "The God" MC.

No thread derail though.

Yeah but who is a better accessible rap artist?

I'm always confused by rap because rap fans are worst than hipsters in hating somebody when they've been around for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom