Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I can imagine Iggy going to the Lakers to replace Metta

Is that an option for this offseason? I remember Iggy saying he wanted out of Denver
He just wants money. I cant remember the number that was being thrown around but it was definitely way too much. I'm thinking that Denver will pay him and keep him.

Is that an option for this offseason? I remember Iggy saying he wanted out of Denver
He just wants money. I cant remember the number that was being thrown around but it was definitely way too much. I'm thinking that Denver will pay him and keep him.

I think MWP has a player option for a lot of money but he is crazy enough to opt out

I think MWP has a player option for a lot of money but he is crazy enough to opt out
Oh does he really? Well then that settles that.
That stat line
These are crazy numbers man, just looking at them my mind is blown.
Still not a superstar though

How exactly is this proving your point?

[COLOR=#red]i think its safe to say, Mr.Lattimores injury was just a tad bit more serious than Mr.Rose off visual alone...but u rite he aint ready he must need a professional training staff to get there like lattimore....oh wait, he's the "cornerstone" of a NBA franchise, he must not have it to his disposal.[/COLOR]

did you eat your fruit loops with anti freeze instead of milk

:smh:
[COLOR=#red]
U want some milk while you wait for you're return...or u good with just warmup dunks papi[/COLOR]

If He's healthy and in agroove i do think they have a GREAT chance at the heat. Having Hinrich, Nate, Rip, Bellinelli, & Butler is a HUGE improvement offensively than having bogans & Brewer. Those guys simply couldn't score and i think that was the biggest part against the heat that they were missing. They were willing to leave guys WIDE open and collapse on Rose.

I wouldve loved to see him back this year but if he isnt healthy he isnt healthy
:lol: Let's not act like Miami is still giving big minutes to Joel Anthony, Mike Bibby who could no longer shoot, and Mike Miller with a big brace on his shooting hand.

Both teams were giving minutes to scrubs in that series, both teams no longer give minutes to those scrubs.

i think its safe to say, Mr.Lattimores injury was just a tad bit more serious than Mr.Rose off visual alone...but u rite he aint ready he must need a professional training staff to get there like lattimore....oh wait, he's the "cornerstone" of a NBA franchise, he must not have it to his disposal.

U want some milk while you wait for you're return...or u good with just warmup dunks papi
take that stupidity and obvious hate/bias to the kobe overrated thread....aint nobody got time to be arguing with ur obviously close minded openly hating self...

How long was adrian peterson out? Since everyone likes to compare rose to him.

Last edited:
take that stupidity and obvious hate/bias to the kobe overrated thread....aint nobody got time to be arguing with ur obviously close minded openly hating self...

[COLOR=#red]i dont even like Kobe....but atleast son plays through his injuries and not frail minded[/COLOR]

Personally I agree with jordan.
Rose should be back already.
Lattimore will def be back before :lol:
And if kobe had a torn acl, dude woulda been playing the second he was cleared too.
Probably before :lol:

Last edited:
the pressure rose has compared to Marcus is laughable and rose is gonna be expected to at a super star level

Let him cook, even if it involves not playing this season

I do feel like this bulls team is better than past years. I think what they have now that they didn't have before is heart n confidence. If rose sits u got lil nate n cap kirk coming in with straight energy n heart going straight at the heats neck. A confident aggresive boozer as of late. I really don't see how bulls fans thought they were contenders b4 and arent now. This team healthy vs the last couple im takin this years 10x outta 10. I think people r on rose bcuz u cant get over the mental aspect of it until u play. Whats going to happen? He will get out there next year with the same nerves n worries he would have if he came back this year. Everyone knows the only way to get over it is to play n let your game come to u. But its his decision, I hope he comes back nxt year 120%

Speaking your own opinion is trolling?
Okay :lol:
[COLOR=#red]
What im saying though son, anything they dont agree with is a troll :lol:

acting like i said Rose couldn't play ball....damn all i said was his knee should have been good now, and to get a stronger mentally...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]@ColdCity over there like[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
At me or dap me, dont be a p_ like ur savior rose[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Glad to see others can easily see Rose is frail mentally....This is 2013, not 1986....ACL injuries aint that serious as before, as the medical advances have been slightly updated if you dont say.... :wink:

Marcus Lattimore will be back before this crying *** Rose

Not too long ago as SC pro day!!![/COLOR]

did you eat your fruit loops with anti freeze instead of milk

:smh:

Lmfaoooooooo :lol:

[COLOR=#red]
What im saying though son, anything they dont agree with is a troll :lol:

acting like i said Rose couldn't play ball....damn all i said was his knee should have been good now, and to get a stronger mentally...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]@ColdCity over there like[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
At me or dap me, dont be a p_ like ur savior rose[/COLOR]
Agreed.
Only way you're gonna get back is if you play.

Look at Dwight. Dude was clearly not a hundred percent but the second he was cleared he went out there an played.
And Dwight's supposed to be a mental ******, not saying he isnt, but dude cant be as frail as rose is :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom