Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny because a friend and I were talking about how Burke would be absolutely perfect on the magic. His stock will rise with workouts, I think he falls to them though in that 4-7 range.

Damn I hope K Love recovers well been banged up the whole year. Was looking forward to him/Rubio/Pek.

I still see him being a Laker somehow

K.Love can go vent all of his problems to the national media, and then get vocally fed up with all of the questions regarding the unnecessary hassle he brought upon himself. And then he can do the same exact thing once more. And he did. Because once wasn't enough.

He's lucky he knows his way around a ******g basketball.

K.Love can go vent all of his problems to the national media, and then get vocally fed up with all of the questions regarding the unnecessary hassle he brought upon himself. And then he can do the same exact thing once more. And he did. Because once wasn't enough.

He's lucky he knows his way around a ******g basketball.

Hopefully the Wolves does everyone a favor and trades him for Pau straight up.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Glad to see others can easily see Rose is frail mentally....This is 2013, not 1986....ACL injuries aint that serious as before, as the medical advances have been slightly updated if you dont say.... :wink:

Marcus Lattimore will be back before this crying *** Rose

Not too long ago as SC pro day!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Glad to see others can easily see Rose is frail mentally....This is 2013, not 1986....ACL injuries aint that serious as before, as the medical advances have been slightly updated if you dont say.... :wink:

Because all human beings and injuries are the same, right?

Just stop all the D Rose talk. He's physically there but not mentally. This isn't Mike Miller who stands in a corner and drains 3s for 12 minutes a game. This is the cornerstone of a franchise for 10 years whose game thrives off explosiveness. We complain so much about what Penny could have been, what Grant could have been, let's make sure Rose is who Rose is gonna be.

Glad to see others can easily see Rose is frail mentally....This is 2013, not 1986....ACL injuries aint that serious as before, as the medical advances have been slightly updated if you dont say....
wink.gif

Not too long ago as SC pro day!!!
mean.gif

Hopefully Love can come back healthy next year... It would've been fun to watch him & Rubio this season, but injuries just got the best of him.

Metta is coming back WAY to soon... He has to think long term, especially with a knee injury. He shouldn't sacrifice what could be a long term issue, especially after the type of season the Lakers had this year. I understand they're still right behind Utah for that 8th spot, but he's better off thinking about the big picture for himself.

Last edited:
this rose talk is too funny but what I don't understand is, why are the bulls fans in this thread just giving up on the team

Like I hear "we ain't beating the heat even with rose"like damn no faith in yall team I feel if he had been back long enough to get into a groove with this team they have a chance to take the east

I think losing Korver and Asik to free agency hurt Bulls fans' hope more than not having Rose for most of the season.

Like...Rose on the way, but that bench gone, and it took everything they had just to barely compete with a weaker Heat team.

If He's healthy and in agroove i do think they have a GREAT chance at the heat. Having Hinrich, Nate, Rip, Bellinelli, & Butler is a HUGE improvement offensively than having bogans & Brewer. Those guys simply couldn't score and i think that was the biggest part against the heat that they were missing. They were willing to leave guys WIDE open and collapse on Rose.

I wouldve loved to see him back this year but if he isnt healthy he isnt healthy

I forgot they were running out Brewer AND Bogans. :x

But unless Noah can go 48, they're still wheeling out Nazr. That Butler kid is nice, but there's no stonecold shooter like Korver still there. And I think Rip is done. And this Heat team is a monster compared to that 2011 squad.

As a basketball fan, it would've been something to see D.Rose comeback, but I still think they took a step back. I mean, the Pacers have a better defense now.

For some reason I can imagine Iggy going to the Lakers to replace Metta

Is that an option for this offseason? I remember Iggy saying he wanted out of Denver

How exactly is this proving your point?

did you eat your fruit loops with anti freeze instead of milk

:smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom