Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metta coming back is a terrible idea especially cause it's a back to back. I think the whole franchise has a "Playoffs or Death" mindset. This season has already been a disaster but they feel they have to at least make the playoffs

Congrats to Clip fans for this season. MJShoes, Lawdog, Marathon, anyone else I didn't mention, props to ya'll.
All class 
nthat.gif

Congrats to Clip fans for this season. MJShoes, Lawdog, Marathon, anyone else I didn't mention, props to ya'll.
All class 
nthat.gif

CP's a douche bag, don't buy it. :lol:

Metta coming back is pure heart, but I dunno man. That sounds awfully risky. I applaud the man for giving everything he has, but I pray he doesn't do anything that hurts his career going forward, gotta be smart about this stuff. Hope MDA sees that as well and treats it accordingly. Scary scary subject with things like this.

Big reason I don't get down on D Rose. I miss watchin him play, but I don't want him out there if he can't be "D Rose" ya know?

Players can play thru pain. Players can't be playin thru injuries. Big difference.

Metta coming back is a terrible idea especially cause it's a back to back. I think the whole franchise has a "Playoffs or Death" mindset. This season has already been a disaster but they feel they have to at least make the playoffs

So true. MWP is gonna get hurt and keep himself out longer. He needs to take care of his body, because the Lakers will amnesty him after this season.

if you're orlando, do you take trey burke/marcus smart in the draft?

burke/smart, harkless, harris, vucevic is a nice young core :nerd:

Last edited:
That's all folks: Kevin Love to undergo arthroscopic surgery on left knee

Kevin Love's season to forget is officially finished.

The Minnesota Timberwolves announced Monday night the forward will undergo an arthroscopic procedure on his left knee to remove a buildup of scar tissue. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Altchek of the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City later this week.

A typical recovery time for this type of procedure is four-to-six weeks.

Love has missed the past 47 games after breaking the third and fourth metacarpal in his right hand at Denver on Jan. 3. He underwent surgery on Jan. 15 at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City.

Love, a two-time NBA All-Star, originally suffered a fracture of his third and fourth metacarpal in his right hand on Oct. 17 while working out, and missed the first nine games of the season.

There had been some thought Love might return from his second hand surgery in March but that did not happen.

For the season, Love played in 18 games and averaged 18.3 points and 14.0 rebounds per game.

That's all folks: Kevin Love to undergo arthroscopic surgery on left knee

Kevin Love's season to forget is officially finished.

The Minnesota Timberwolves announced Monday night the forward will undergo an arthroscopic procedure on his left knee to remove a buildup of scar tissue. The surgery will be performed by Dr. David Altchek of the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City later this week.

A typical recovery time for this type of procedure is four-to-six weeks.

Love has missed the past 47 games after breaking the third and fourth metacarpal in his right hand at Denver on Jan. 3. He underwent surgery on Jan. 15 at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City.

Love, a two-time NBA All-Star, originally suffered a fracture of his third and fourth metacarpal in his right hand on Oct. 17 while working out, and missed the first nine games of the season.

There had been some thought Love might return from his second hand surgery in March but that did not happen.

For the season, Love played in 18 games and averaged 18.3 points and 14.0 rebounds per game.

Love needs surgery? Weird, he was balling out there

20130406_jla_usa_361.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom