Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted?

Bernstein: Derrick Rose Not Doing His Job

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/04/07/bernstein-derrick-rose-not-doing-his-job/

nerd.gif
To be honest i think he's acting like a *****.

Doctors cleared him 2 months ago.
Cleared him for what? It was for limited contact practice, not to actually play.

Gallo will be back before Derrick Rose lol.

The boy Derrick Rose is all messed up in the head. If he's this preoccupied and nervous about playing a game one year later, he'll never have the confidence to drive the lane the same way he did before.

We all know he's ready, he's not in pain. Which basically means he's just a nervous wreck. I'm one of those firm believers if you're scared to get injured, then dude, you're already injured.

Whether or not you believe Rose should try to play, one thing is for certain - he's been too mentally and emotionally affected by this.

To quote the illustrious words of Andrew Bynum...   "I don't want to play in pain. ... I'm 25 24, it's my life."
He's not in pain though
Says who? The man is afraid to jump, it doesnt have to physical for him to not feel ok.If that isnt pain, then IDK what is.

A basketball player who feels uncomfortable jumping.... Why would you want him to play? Let the man come back when hes ready people need to get off his back.

Hes not in a good mental state to try and play basketball. Its not time yet.

Last edited:
I knew it was a matter of time before someone in the Chicago media went at Derrick Rose. From reading the article that IHB posted, it seems as though people have an issue with his statement of "only God knows" as far as when he'll actually return. Those people include the Bulls management. I've said before, there is just as much of a mental hurdle to get over as there is physical when dealing with a serious knee injury. From the outside looking in, I kinda feel like people treat Rose with kid gloves. I could be totally off-base, but you can tell the frustration level that's been show with the way he's gone about his rehab.

:lol: @ this Derrick Rose slander

You guys kill me :smh:

Look at John Wall being the real live North Carolinian that he is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: @ this Derrick Rose slander

You guys kill me :smh:

Look at John Wall being the real live North Carolinian that he is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dre...this might be the start of things. Take some guts for a Chicago columnist to come out of the woodwork and go at D.Rose like this. Rose's comments and his brother coming out of pocket w/ his don't exactly help things. Personally, I think it's more of a mental issue than anything else. Probably won't see him back before opening tip of the 2013-14 season.

I hope Rose doesn't come back. Tough feeling trying to perform coming off an injury if you aren't mentally ready, especially when they are expecting you to perform at a high level. What does he gain by coming back this season?

He shows up by playoffs and can't carry the load emotionally? Putting him in a bad position.

Rose got hurt in the playoffs, right?

Isn't it typically a full year before someone returns?

Soo it's not the playoffs yet .... Besides, the bulls aren't winning ****

Just because AP is a monster doesn't mean all athletes will come back like that

I think Rose should sit out the season, there's just no point of risking everything for a playoff run that will end in Miami whooping them... 

Glad it's another team/ different teams fighting to stay in the 8th instead of Houston, feels like forever since we went to playoffs, so this feel good 
pimp.gif

I thought he'd back in late February so the the stupid thing is that Rose and the Bulls never set a point of no return with this season. Somebody in that organization should have said (probably 2 weeks ago) you're not back now, it's over. Onto Next season. Keeping that possibility open even now less than 2 weeks away from the post-season is terrible and so is the idea of the window being open for a return during the playoffs.

Look man if you haven't torn an acl and experience it before dont sit there behind the comp talking, it's a mental issue for him now when he's ready he'll be ready let that boy rose live bulls ain't having a championship run anyway this season!

Last edited:

The boy Derrick Rose is all messed up in the head. If he's this preoccupied and nervous about playing a game one year later, he'll never have the confidence to drive the lane the same way he did before.

We all know he's ready, he's not in pain. Which basically means he's just a nervous wreck. I'm one of those firm believers if you're scared to get injured, then dude, you're already injured.

Whether or not you believe Rose should try to play, one thing is for certain - he's been too mentally and emotionally affected by this.

And you know this because of what exactly???? .... are you in his camp, do you train with him?

Rondo will be back before him. Like I said if you see his warmup dunks he's not in pain. He's nervous as hell, he's ultra emotional. Only one way to get rid of this, and that's to ball out.

I thought it was common knowledge Rose was a *****.

I would honestly be shocked if I he didn't sit out next season, too. He's a mental ******. We saw it on full display at Memphis.

Last edited:
I thought he'd back in late February so the the stupid thing is that Rose and the Bulls never set a point of no return with this season. Somebody in that organization should have said (probably 2 weeks ago) you're not back now, it's over. Onto Next season. Keeping that possibility open even now less than 2 weeks away from the post-season is terrible and so is the idea of the window being open for a return during the playoffs.

Good point. A deadline should have been given. Keeping things seemingly open-ended is leading to nothing but speculation...that speculation will turn to criticism IF he doesn't return. All of that could have been avoided if there was an actual cut-off date.

Rondo will be back before him. Like I said if you see his warmup dunks he's not in pain. He's nervous as hell, he's ultra emotional. Only one way to get rid of this, and that's to ball out.

Yeah because he's out there doing Windmills, Kiss the rims, & reverse jack hammers before games. Ok Buddy.

Jerry stated before the season started that there was a possibility that Pooh could/would miss the entire season, they were not selling the future of the franchise for one season.

There was never a timeline for his return given from the onset, they left the door open just in case. There has an imaginary one set by media based upon this belief that every athlete should return 10 months after surgery bc AP, Rubio, & Iman have.. However Ricky & Iman play a different game than AP and both looked like total ****, Rubio for a little more than a month, & Iman still looks like a shell of his former self.

And NEITHER of them carry the load with their teams that Pooh does,with the Bulls, not to mention our training staff routinely sends players back from injury before they're ready to be out there. See Luol's injury a couple of years ago, see Pooh last year, see Jo last year and this year, see Taj last week. Added with a coach who only know's one style which is to play his players to give all they got mixed with him wanting to go all out every time he touches the floor... That's a recipe for DISASTER. He's smart to give his body as much time as possible to heal.

From the onset this was supposed to be a sacrificed season, nobody had any expectations, then the Bulls played so well out the gate & somehow all of that changed to when Pooh comes back we're going to beat the Heat and go to the Chip. Delusions of Grandeur. :smh:

I thought it was common knowledge Rose was a *****.

I would honestly be shocked if I he didn't sit out next season, too. He's a mental ******. We saw it on full display at Memphis.

You're talking about the same 19yr old Kid who destroyed EVERY top teir college PG enroute to taking them to the national title game in which he pretty much dominated that game and was a Mario Miracle away from winning the entire thing? I guess the fact that the entire team couldn't make free throws (including 1st team all american CDR) was all on him. Ok Buddy. Yeah :lol:

Last edited:
Someone print screen and archive the disrespect for Derrick Rose in this thread, and watch when he comes back like a savage opening tip next season. The media and critics are only providing fuel for Pooh's motivation.

Ouch. GSW decided to throw the game on purpose so the Jazz can get in.

Portland also look like they don't want to help the Lakers neither.

The last 5 games is going to be make or break for this pathetic team call the Lakers.

You can't be serious with some of the stupid **** you post. They're throwing the game so Utah can get in? Portland doesn't want to HELP the Lakers? What kinda ***** route is that, other teams should help your team back into the playoffs. You should start thinking before you post your ******** everyday.

And it's so good to know we have folks on NT who are actually in the camps of Rose and Bynum to know exactly what and how they feel and go about dealing with these injuries. I always knew this forum was deep.

Last edited:
You can't be serious with some of the stupid **** you post. They're throwing the game so Utah can get in? Portland doesn't want to HELP the Lakers? What kinda ***** route is that, other teams should help your team back into the playoffs. You should start thinking before you post your ******** everyday.

And it's so good to know we have folks on NT who are actually in the camps of Rose and Bynum to know exactly what and how they feel and go about dealing with these injuries. I always knew this forum was deep.
No problem my man been in Rose's camp the day after he had his surgery

:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom