Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Lawdog, this is a argument that I know too well. I hope the Clips get a big, ignorant banner just to make everyone mad. NBA fans are the worst.

Curry :pimp: Warriors no longer have to live and die by the 3 but its nice to know its one of our most deadliest arsenal.

Solerius or any other folks that would know....

Is there any truth in that Dale Davis taping his **** to his leg rumor?
nerd.gif

I do not know why the Clippers fans happy yeah you got a division banner but what's that to all of our Championship banners in the rafters :lol: go hang that in the locker room somewhere, what legacy y'all got haha either way rd 2 you getting swept again like last yr

Its a new era in la son, Get with the times and hop on that bandwagon before its too late.

If dwight doesnt come back, i really think next year will be kobes last season and lakers will become irrelevant

Lol now why would I do that y'all ain't getting no chip anytime soon in this decade :lol: plus the Lakers always have big moves under their sleeves I'm not worried after kobe retires there's always gonna successor out in la la land you know the history!

Last edited:
Lol now why would I do that y'all ain't getting no chip anytime soon in this decade :lol: plus the Lakers always have big moves under their sleeves I'm not worried after kobe retires there's always gonna successor out in la la land you know the history!

Just curious, how many of the Lakers' championships were you even alive for?

Serious question for those who watched the game, did it seem like Mark Jackson even wanted to win? Or did he want to stick it to the Lakers? Cause I def didn't see the Jazz winning in GS.

Ouch. GSW decided to throw the game on purpose so the Jazz can get in.

Portland also look like they don't want to help the Lakers neither.

The last 5 games is going to be make or break for this pathetic team call the Lakers.

The history was with Dr.Buss. Look at how this season has turned it's the first he had no part of. It's a new day so you better clutch those banners tightly.

Just curious, how many of the Lakers' championships were you even alive for?

8...do you need me to explain further??

Great win jazz! Now I just need the lakers to take this L next game and get off my tv screen, lol!

Last edited:
Bum *** warriors can't do **** right.

Lmao! Look at what they resort to! Lmao!! Aw man!

I hope every team the Jazz play just take a lose to the jaz to make sure they get into the playoffs, man i would cry DYING laughing so HARD!!

Last edited:
I do not know why the Clippers fans happy yeah you got a division banner but what's that to all of our Championship banners in the rafters :lol: go hang that in the locker room somewhere, what legacy y'all got haha either way rd 2 you getting swept again like last yr

Its a new era in la son, Get with the times and hop on that bandwagon before its too late.

If dwight doesnt come back, i really think next year will be kobes last season and lakers will become irrelevant
Lakers will never be irrelevant. The league won't allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom