Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it even matter if the Lakers make the playoffs? They're out in 5 tops. At this point the team is what they are they're not getting any better and Kobe will continue to play hero ball in the 4th because he doesn't trust his teammates

Actually, I think they're a lot better than they were, but they can only get so far playing such a short rotation with an older team.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this picture on nba.com:

Looks like Dwight Howard has rubbed off on Pau, even in a big critical game just start laughing and smiling, what a waste....

Watched the game at BWW in a SEA of gold/purple jerseys, hostile *** environment, :lol:, cheered loud and proud though. Good win Clips :nthat:

P.S. Why is it you have that one group of Laker fans that want to go toes with you when your team is winning and they team losing :stoneface:

I think that's everywhere but being at BWW watching Game 6 of the Finals when the Celtics drummed the Lakers tho?! FIGHTS GALORE!
I remember at BWW, it had to be 80+ Laker heads and like 10 Celtic fans, I saw a couple Celt ****** get slept, police came out and a dudes got arrested :smh:

Last edited:
I remember at BWW, it had to be 80+ Laker heads and like 10 Celtic fans, I saw a couple Celt ****** get slept, police came out and a dudes got arrested :smh:

what's bww?

Lakers fans are pretty violent man. Especially those Cholo Mexican Lakers fans.

Actually, I think they're a lot better than they were, but they can only get so far playing such a short rotation with an older team.
Combined with the fact they don't attack the rim.

7/24 from 3 and the only player outside of the obvious Pau, Dwight, and Kobe to shoot a free throw was Earl Clark and he shot 1.

Buffalo Wild Wings

I hate watching sports in public though, people just start spouting nonsense.

Last edited:
I do not know why the Clippers fans happy yeah you got a division banner but what's that to all of our Championship banners in the rafters :lol: go hang that in the locker room somewhere, what legacy y'all got haha either way rd 2 you getting swept again like last yr

Buffalo Wild Wings

I hate watching sports in public though, people just start spouting nonsense.

QFT. Watching at a bar is OK if you have nothing invested in the game, but I would never watch my team at a bar unless I absolutely had to - like if I was out of town and that was the only way I could see it. I don't even watch with some extended family because I find the ignorant comments too irritating.

Kobe's wife letting everybody know he played more minutes that everybody else. Seems like it's a shot at everybody else :lol:

We all know they have the worst bench in the league, imagine if Kobe could get some rest.

Wouldn't even be a playoff team if that was the case.

:rofl:

This is one of the main reasons ppl stil think bryant is the best in the league right now because you have so many so called and good players who choke at the line like Conley just did, smh!

I see why they lost to the lakers a few days ago. Doubt they get far with those jv antics

I do not know why the Clippers fans happy yeah you got a division banner but what's that to all of our Championship banners in the rafters :lol: go hang that in the locker room somewhere, what legacy y'all got haha either way rd 2 you getting swept again like last yr

That crystallized sodium chloride flowing strong in your veins right now

That crystallized sodium chloride flowing strong in your veins right now

Nahhhh it's called reality, lay off the Mid homie

Nahhhh it's called reality, lay off the Mid homie

So, because the Lakers have 16 championships, we can't be happy about our first division title (and sweep of the Lakers) in franchise history? That makes sense.

Last edited:

Its a new era in la son, Get with the times and hop on that bandwagon before its too late.

If dwight doesnt come back, i really think next year will be kobes last season and lakers will become irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom