Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao! Look at what they resort to! Lmao!! Aw man!

I hope every team the Jazz play just take a lose to the jaz to make sure they get into the playoffs, man i would cry DIEING laughing so HARD!!

A) Dieing
B) Dying
C) Dieng
D) Die-ing

Guess which one Uncharted.

No idea what's so funny anyways, you're really a Cavs fan. They're not doing much better.

Huge W by Utah at Oracle after the Lakers beat Memphis.

Huge. If only they had beaten the Knicks in Salt Lake City when NYK was missing their big 3 & were on the 2nd night of a back to back :smh: If they miss the playoffs that L in particular will haunt them.

Last edited:
Lmao! Look at what they resort to! Lmao!! Aw man!

I hope every team the Jazz play just take a lose to the jaz to make sure they get into the playoffs, man i would cry DIEING laughing so HARD!!

A) Dieing
B) Dying
C) Dieng
D) Die-ing

Guess which one Uncharted.

No idea what's so funny anyways, you're really a Cavs fan. They're not doing much better.

Lol and he put it in Capital letters Cavs what a joke :lol: like why are you even talking

kobe bryant's conditioning is amazing. with all the miles on him, he is still able to play almost the entire gm. dantoni running these guys on empty, no choice

Nahhhh it's called reality, lay off the Mid homie
So, because the Lakers have 16 championships, we can't be happy about our first division title (and sweep of the Lakers) in franchise history? That makes sense.
Seriously thats disgusting. All jokes aside to react in such a manner to a fanbase finally achieving something noteworthy is deplorable and speaks volumes. 

"Basketball fans" I tell you.

Nahhhh it's called reality, lay off the Mid homie
So, because the Lakers have 16 championships, we can't be happy about our first division title (and sweep of the Lakers) in franchise history? That makes sense.
NOPE NOT ALLOWED... 

Laaaaaayyyyyyyy....

wait for it.....

KURZZZZZ

all day brah. 

They bleed purple and gold son!

you just salty cuz the mere mention of da Laykurz reigns 65 odd years off perfection and winningz upon the rest of the National Basketball Association.

this schtick is gonna end now.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Utah
pimp.gif
Said no one ever. lol

Last edited:
kobe bryant's conditioning is amazing. with all the miles on him, he is still able to play almost the entire gm. dantoni running these guys on empty, no choice

this guy probably wont retire until hes 38 to 40 unless he gets a career ending injury. i dont buy him saying he wont play if he aint playing at a superstar level... If thats all you know and love you aint just going to walk away from it that easily

To quote the illustrious words of Andrew Bynum...   "I don't want to play in pain. ... I'm 25 24, it's my life."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom