Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news, the Wizards have come a long way. They're right behind Philly for 9th after starting 0-11. 
eek.gif
They've been one of the better teams after the All-Star break.
I know. They'll definitely be better than both Philly and Milwaukee next year. They'll probably get in anywhere from 6th to 8th next year with the way they've been playing.

Good game Clip fans, even you MJ.

Have your fun, i aint even mad.
Our team deserves to be laughed at.

You guys are just too athletic and deep for us.

All i have to say, good day.

Congrats to the Clippers. Very interested in seeing another Grizz Clip series. Make it happen.

As for my Lakers...Go Warriors! :lol:

What does it even matter if the Lakers make the playoffs? They're out in 5 tops. At this point the team is what they are they're not getting any better and Kobe will continue to play hero ball in the 4th because he doesn't trust his teammates

Kobe's wife letting everybody know he played more minutes that everybody else. Seems like it's a shot at everybody else :lol:

What does it even matter if the Lakers make the playoffs? They're out in 5 tops. At this point the team is what they are they're not getting any better and Kobe will continue to play hero ball in the 4th because he doesn't trust his teammates
lakers fans want their team to make the playoffs (obviously) and nba fans in general would rather watch the lakers lose in the playoffs than a meaningless and forgetful jazz series

Kobe out there trying to take over but it really looked like he was running on fumes. Clippers did a good job closing out every time the Lakers tried make a little bit of a run.

The Blake layup to dunk was crazy.

I swear he's only been in the league for a couple seasons and already has one of top 5 most jaw dropping highlight reels.

Wish the Clippers could play like this against good teams :smh:

Gotta get it together before the playoffs start.

:rofl:g at the drunk Lakers fans getting beat up outside of staples tho. L's on L's on L's.

I'm not of the opinion that shaking hands after a game is some mandatory thing to do, but when you're out there dapping everyone up after a win and then bail to the locker room after a loss, you just look sour.

Jazz with a chance to capitalize tonight :nerd:

The Blake layup to dunk was crazy.

I swear he's only been in the league for a couple seasons and already has one of top 5 most jaw dropping highlight reels.

Blake is a crazy athlete but he's still underachieving with the rest of his game. Dude has 0 post moves, mid range game is inconsistent, not as good of a rebounder or defender as he should be with his athleticism and he still can't hit free throws. Until he becomes as much of a threat in half court as he is in transition the Clippers only go as far as CP3 takes them. Of course he also should play more minutes but Del Negro is his coach

Watched the game at BWW in a SEA of gold/purple jerseys, hostile *** environment, :lol:, cheered loud and proud though. Good win Clips :nthat:

P.S. Why is it you have that one group of Laker fans that want to go toes with you when your team is winning and they team losing :stoneface:

Watched the game at BWW in a SEA of gold/purple jerseys, hostile *** environment, :lol:, cheered loud and proud though. Good win Clips :nthat:

P.S. Why is it you have that one group of Laker fans that want to go toes with you when your team is winning and they team losing :stoneface:

I think that's everywhere but being at BWW watching Game 6 of the Finals when the Celtics drummed the Lakers tho?! FIGHTS GALORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom