Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: my dude chris paul's arms have no definition.

Good game Clippers...

congratulations on your first division title, first 50 win season, first season sweep of the Lakers.

It's crazy just how different a Clippers Home game is.

The Lakers look like they play in a billion dollar stadium at home.

The Clippers on the other hand look poor as hell.

They play in the same place, it's just so crazy. Haha. Clippers need to go somewhere, go back to San Diego or Anaheim. It's not fair to them, were they even allowed to display there division banner? Lol

Well, there's a lot of variables that make what you said true.

1. During Laker games, they basically dim down all the lights. It's similar to the lighting you'd see in a boxing match. All the lights are pointed to the ring.
The Knicks have been doing this since the late 90's and when the Staples Center opened, they started doing it too, but their lighting is more dim.

2. The Clippers colorway really doesn't add any allure to it. Lakers Purple and Gold is different and actually looks kind of cool.

3. The actual court design isn't appealing at all. If they went with a darker wood color and didnt have so many contrasts on the court, it'd look better.

BTW, the only teams that don't display their division banners are the Lakers and Celtics. I think the Clippers will put up their banner. It's going to look pretty awkward too, because the Clippers won't have so much success when/if CP3 leaves the team.

Last edited:
Why nobody get mad at Kobe for not shaking hands after the game? Y'all get on everybody else for doing it when they lose
laugh.gif
you expect the man to play 48 minutes AND have the energy to shake hands? 
laugh.gif

Why nobody get mad at Kobe for not shaking hands after the game? Y'all get on everybody else for doing it when they lose :lol:

Because usually people who bring up the no hand shaking are haters. In this case the haters are content with the clippers blowing out the lakers.

Im sure every athlete has refused a handshake at some point in their career

Looking at the jazz and lakers remaining schedule, the Jazz have a back to back against the timberwolves left. I think they may take that last spot

melo is killing it right now loll

but he needs to prove that in the playoff

regular season is nothing and NO DEFENSE ever played

In other news, the Wizards have come a long way. They're right behind Philly for 9th after starting 0-11. 
eek.gif

Wall's been putting in work, but I thought Randy Whitman was terrible.

Last edited:
Why nobody get mad at Kobe for not shaking hands after the game? Y'all get on everybody else for doing it when they lose :lol:
I only got on bron n wade bcuz every other game u saw them having conversations with jameer, wall etc. smiling laughing doing funny interviews. When chi got the w they went n cried n when melo dropped 50 they straight dipped after not even dressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom