Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really not Dwights fault though... this offense has no direction. I guess I kind of understand why he is "thinking too much." But if you really are the best C in the league.. you should still dominate to an extent when you get touches.

Thank the Lakers gods that Kobe is the most in shape player in the league lol. What he has been doing this season as many years as he has played is unreal (speaking as a fantasy owner of him).... Dwight needs to be a bigger help out there tho. He be missing some basic ****.
And thats why the offense stops running through him, I think its a mistake though. Over time he gets the other team in foul trouble and will eventually wear down the interior defense.

I jus cant see how u guys,want more isos from dwight. Have u seen his skillset? They had a few isos for him n he throws a running blind hook. Now pnr I can understand but thats where nash comes in handy. I think the lakers miss j hill alot. Him n easy e together of the oak smh dat energy

It's crazy just how different a Clippers Home game is.

The Lakers look like they play in a billion dollar stadium at home.

The Clippers on the other hand look poor as hell.

They play in the same place, it's just so crazy. Haha. Clippers need to go somewhere, go back to San Diego or Anaheim. It's not fair to them, were they even allowed to display there division banner? Lol

I jus cant see how u guys,want more isos from dwight. Have u seen his skillset? They had a few isos for him n he throws a running blind hook. Now pnr I can understand but thats where nash comes in handy. I think the lakers miss j hill alot. Him n easy e together of the oak smh dat energy
Yes he's limited offensively on the block, but they are paying him all that money to be a distraction? No touches at all, I don't even like the Lakers and think that's pretty bad. :smh:

Yes he's limited offensively on the block, but they are paying him all that money to be a distraction? No touches at all, I don't even like the Lakers and think that's pretty bad. :smh:

Kobe gonna Kobe.

Live with it or get lost basically. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on whos looking at it) its prolly gonna mean Dwight leaves in the summer.

Last edited:
Caron Butler thought he was still at UConn. What was he thinking?

Old heads getting amped since Blake and Dre are dunking every game, not a good look.

They may be losing, but the Lakers definitely look like they care a lot more than they did at the beginning of this season. I guess being close to missing the playoffs is good motivation.

I agree its too bad they old and tired on a 7 man rotation. Guys like kenyon martin n delonte west could have helped alot but management is dumb

They did it about 4 times in the first then they moved totally away from it. Well here it comes, the implosion. Paus playing pretty well right now, I want to see them post him some more, he was effective earlier. 

This defense is horrendous oh my word
Exactly, Dwight can't get in any type of rhythm because the offense is all over the place. It's basically just swinging the ball around the perimeter, no inside entry, accomplishes a lot.

Speaking of offense, what the hell are the Clippers doing on offense?
sick.gif

edit - soon as I say that, they run a set
laugh.gif
You're right, but my idea for this offense wouldnt help much either, I want PAU to get more touches in the post, not Dwight. But yeah this is annoying to watch, they would really rather shoot random 3s than feed the beasts it makes no sense.
I agree if you give him the ball, hes not going to do anything spectacular with it most of the time but if hes supposed to the be man of this team or the future man he really needs to get more touches. Its not ok that Steve Blake is getting better looks than Dwight, where the hell are the plays? Wheres the PnR?

It's crazy just how different a Clippers Home game is.

The Lakers look like they play in a billion dollar stadium at home.

The Clippers on the other hand look poor as hell.

They play in the same place, it's just so crazy. Haha. Clippers need to go somewhere, go back to San Diego or Anaheim. It's not fair to them, were they even allowed to display there division banner? Lol

They did it about 4 times in the first then they moved totally away from it. Well here it comes, the implosion. Paus playing pretty well right now, I want to see them post him some more, he was effective earlier. 

This defense is horrendous oh my word
Exactly, Dwight can't get in any type of rhythm because the offense is all over the place. It's basically just swinging the ball around the perimeter, no inside entry, accomplishes a lot.

Speaking of offense, what the hell are the Clippers doing on offense?
sick.gif

edit - soon as I say that, they run a set
laugh.gif
You're right, but my idea for this offense wouldnt help much either, I want PAU to get more touches in the post, not Dwight. But yeah this is annoying to watch, they would really rather shoot random 3s than feed the beasts it makes no sense.
I agree if you give him the ball, hes not going to do anything spectacular with it most of the time but if hes supposed to the be man of this team or the future man he really needs to get more touches. Its not ok that Steve Blake is getting better looks than Dwight, where the hell are the plays? Wheres the PnR?
i dont agree with this line of thought, "he will be the man on this team in the future" is not a good reason to give him more touches in a must win game, a january game vs the hornets? yes. but when we are trying to make the playoffs the only reason dwight should get more touches is because he can put the ball in the basket better than the next option, which at this moment he isnt. 

If not for that reason, then do it for the simple fact that he causes matchup issues. He brings teams into the penalty, and causes more help defense which leads to open looks for shooters. Even if he doesnt shoot it, he should be touching the ball on almost every possession. Thats a better option than swing it around the perimeter to Kobe, Blake, Clark, then shoot a contested 18 footer.

This rebounding
sick.gif

Chris Paul is a machine.

When he shoots I don expect him to miss EVER.
Only Dirk and Durant are on my list for that. 

Last edited:
i dont agree with this line of thought, "he will be the man on this team in the future" is not a good reason to give him more touches in a must win game, a january game vs the hornets? yes. but when we are trying to make the playoffs the only reason dwight should get more touches is because he can put the ball in the basket better than the next option, which at this moment he isnt. 
Lakers have decent spot up shooters, right? Best way to manufacture good looks for them can't be working the offense outside-in. #kobesystem

Missing perimeter jumpers won't play to their strengths anyway because quite frankly, they need to slow the game down if the rotation is that small.

Last edited:
Lakers have decent spot up shooters, right? Best way to manufacture good looks for them can't be working the offense outside-in. #kobesystem

Missing perimeter jumpers won't play to their strengths anyway because quite frankly, they need to slow the game down if the rotation is that small.
from what i have seen teams dont double dwight because one guy cant check him, they do it because 60% of the time it results in a strip and turn over. im just tired of watching dwight go 1 on 1 with a defender and chuck a hook shot off the back board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom