Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who may have missed it..

They may be losing, but the Lakers definitely look like they care a lot more than they did at the beginning of this season. I guess being close to missing the playoffs is good motivation.

Dwight Howard thinks too much?... Ain't you an All Star bro?? I'm convinced D'antoni system is what's holding back the Lakers.

I just don't know why Dwight isnt averaging more than what he is, then when he gets the ball there is rarely domination... Right or wrong though, if Phil was coach since the beginning of the season, Lakers would at least be a top 4 seed?

The ESPN halftime show is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad my god.

I literally turned to Women's Softball over it.

Yea this is def the Kobe System right now. Kobe is making him start Pau. Not one part of the way the Lakers play recently has to do with Dantoni. Kobe wont even let him take him out the game anymore.

Bill SImmons is something else first the tweet about watching the game on friday so you can see the lesser know players on the heat and not lebron, wade and company. And just now calling out C-Webb, i starting to like this dude he gives no DAMBS at all

The ESPN halftime show is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad my god.

I literally turned to Women's Softball over it.

Three reasons why.

1) Magic Johnson can't speak English
2) No Chemistry
3) Jalen and Bill aren allowed to free. ESPN is way too PC, they're a Disney company.

Until those things change, ESPN will always lose compared to TNT.

I just don't know why Dwight isnt averaging more than what he is, then when he gets the ball there is rarely domination... Right or wrong though, if Phil was coach since the beginning of the season, Lakers would at least be a top 4 seed?
How many times you see them clear out for Dwight? I don't see too many PNRs with Dwight as you would expect. Kobe has to have the ball in his hands.

I hear what ya saying.. But Kobe is doing what's NECESSARY to lock up this playoff spot.. Should have been running this "Kobe System" ALL YEAR lol

I hear what ya saying.. But Kobe is doing what's NECESSARY to lock up this playoff spot.. Should have been running this "Kobe System" ALL YEAR lol

Couldnt agree more. Antoni was a terrible coaching choice for them. But Kobe about to die on the court the amount of minutes hes been playing just trying to make the 8th seed.

How many times you see them clear out for Dwight? I don't see too many PNRs with Dwight as you would expect. Kobe has to have the ball in his hands.
They did it about 4 times in the first then they moved totally away from it. Well here it comes, the implosion. Paus playing pretty well right now, I want to see them post him some more, he was effective earlier. 

This defense is horrendous oh my word

They did it about 4 times in the first then they moved totally away from it. Well here it comes, the implosion. Paus playing pretty well right now, I want to see them post him some more, he was effective earlier. 

This defense is horrendous oh my word
Exactly, Dwight can't get in any type of rhythm because the offense is all over the place. It's basically just swinging the ball around the perimeter, no inside entry, accomplishes a lot.

Speaking of offense, what the hell are the Clippers doing on offense? :x

edit - soon as I say that, they run a set :lol:

Last edited:
Thank the Lakers gods that Kobe is the most in shape player in the league lol. What he has been doing this season as many years as he has played is unreal (speaking as a fantasy owner of him).... Dwight needs to be a bigger help out there tho. He be missing some basic ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom