Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When jodie meeks is guarding u no matter how difficult the shot u will make it

Can't believe I missed this Knicks and Thunder game. Can't lie, Knicks are starting to surprise me. I'm not used to this, it feels awkward. I just want this to continue in the playoffs. :smokin

Seriously tho. Did KD have another one of those games where he's still trying too hard to be LeBron? Then spaces out on the court during plays, doesn't look engaged, and turns the ball over. Cause that's exactly the way he's been playing since the all-star game.

Last edited:
That was terrible..... WIll I Am is so damn annoying.

Not trying to hate, I just dont think we should throw the term Superstar around loosely, there should be a 3 player limit, maybe five and I can think of 5 people who deserve the label more than Melo.

So this is the guy im gonna have to listen to during the playoffs this year. Dude just said im a Lakers fan but if the Clippers win im a Clippers fan. Get this clown off my TV

Last edited:
will.i.am :smh: making LA look bad

and i dont know if its just me, but josh smith is the last guy id believe in a commercial about heart :lol:

Well its going to be one of those classic Kobe games where he ends up missing the triple double by one rebound.

He's dominating this game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom