Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, still no fine huh?

3 straight national tv games

OK..

They were saying it was because they're listed as injured lol and are even there with the team. But as others have said if you fine one, you gotta fine the other for consistency. I didn't even agree with the Spurs being fined in the first place.

i dont think anyone agreed with them being fine, it was ridiculous even though 2 of the 3 players are 35+... :lol:

didnt know you could get around it by naming fake injuries... :smh:

i dont even care for the Heat im just mad that Spurs would get a $250,000 fine and Heat do the exact thing 3 times in a row and get nothing.

just not fair

i dont think anyone agreed with them being fine, it was ridiculous even though 2 of the 3 players are 35+... :lol:

didnt know you could get around it by naming fake injuries... :smh:

i dont even care for the Heat im just mad that Spurs would get a $250,000 fine and Heat do the exact thing 3 times in a row and get nothing.

just not fair

Yeah. Little loop hole in the system. I think Stern was really just mad because the Spurs did it like really abruptly, no injuries or w/e, and sent them home. Lol. Stern is a hater.

You can probably sift through any team's games, pile together 10 minutes of footage and claim they're getting preferential treatment. You can probably sift through Laker games, pile together 10 minutes of footage and claim they're not getting ANY calls to go their way and god damnit if they did they'd be in the playoffs.

Last edited:
How the hell is Charlotte on national TV :lol:

Isn't there a rule that every team needs to have one?

Charlotte's always come around this time of the year when things are shutting down
I don't think the Kings have one :nerd:

or does NBA TV count as national TV?

I think they had one on TNt when you guys did the blackout thing. Right after the maloofs and Sacramento came up with an arena deal
that was last season :lol:

You can probably sift through any team's games, pile together 10 minutes of footage and claim they're getting preferential treatment. You can probably sift through Laker games, pile together 10 minutes of footage and claim they're not getting ANY calls to go their way and god damnit if they did they'd be in the playoffs.
If you watch the vid, most are at the end or critical moments in the game. Also most footage is from Lakers playoff push as of late. Gotta make the playoffs first before you get calls in the playoffs.

Hey where's Japan Air and SneakerPro? These dudes said Shawn Marion would lock up Kobe. Yea maybe in his dream.

I told you. Kobe was playing on one knee in 2011. No way Shawn Marion can lock up Kobe.

The Mavs should shave now. They're done, cooked. Stick a fork in them.

If you watch the vid, most are at the end or critical moments in the game. Also most footage is from Lakers playoff push as of late. Gotta make the playoffs first before you get calls in the playoffs.

Toronto make the playoff yet?

Hey where's Japan Air and SneakerPro? These dudes said Shawn Marion would lock up Kobe. Yea maybe in his dream.

I told you. Kobe was playing on one knee in 2011. No way Shawn Marion can lock up Kobe.

The Mavs should shave now. They're done, cooked. Stick a fork in them.
i dont think any of those guys said that marion would lock up kobe, maybe d him up (pause) better than your average defender, but im pretty sure they didnt say that marion would lock him up

i dont think any of those guys said that marion would lock up kobe, maybe d him up (pause) better than your average defender, but im pretty sure they didnt say that marion would lock him up
Yea when Kobe was on one knee.

Last edited:
Bobcats didnt even have that game on ESPN, they got it because the NBA changed it to watch the Heat :smh:

it was supposed to be a Pacers game i think.

The heat are doing whats best for their team by resting the stars. who cares about the bobcat fans or any other fan base. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom