Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Cali was pretty similiar to Ohio as far as things to do and what not

Ohio >> Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside, San Bernadino
:x

Sol, bro...of course when you compare the best parts of Ohio to the DRYEST, HOTTEST, LEAST POPULATED, UGLIEST, MOST BORING areas in California...those parts of Ohio will win.

You really said TEMECULA though...do you know how ugly that part of Cali is? :rofl:

I mean yeah, but Ohio is still better.

Honestly, I lived in San Diego that whole time and I hated it. I would have absolutely no desire to live there again. I would definitely move to Colombus over SD. The food and weather are better in SD, but the people

Lopez has played ABSURDLY well the past two-three months.
i said it at the begin of the season that dude was a top tier Center.

but noooooo
grin.gif
eyes.gif

i said it at the begin of the season that dude was a top tier Center.

but noooooo >D :rolleyes

The list is thin.

Dwight, Brook, Marc, Tyson, Noah.

If you want to consider Timmy a Center too, fine.

Other than that?

No one has played to their level this year.

You got guys like Greg Monroe, Vucevic, Horford, Hibbert, DMC, Al Jefferson, Asik, Big Pek, and Bogut, but none are quite at the level of those guys.

Is it just me, or are the Bulls pinstripe jerseys a little too red tonight? Like the pinstripes are too thick or the black isnt like a true black. Its weird but maybe its just me.

Edit: they just showed a couple close ups. The black looks like it has a little bit of a red tint to it.

Last edited:
Lakers pacers 2000 finals game 4 on nba tv right now. That lakers team was nice. Glenn rice playing the ray allen heat current role lol

My friends in sherman oaks van nuys area.
Whats the best spot to watch nba games?
Im hungry and just wanna watch and eat :lol:

You forgot to sign out.

Ferneche lotsosofa bocci? I quoted myself for the damn truth because Carlos "Boogie" Boozer has no vocal restraints, only when he yells does the drowning sound of his voice cease. Locked and loaded.

From here I stand. I'm pretty sure you're the guy in the music forum who admitted he has aspergers.

Nate Robinson is getting paid next year, enough said. Go to sleep man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom