Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the game that I love is sullied with preferential treatment and suspect officiating
nerd.gif
you must hate the nba then

cuz the stars make the league, always have

and they all get special treatment

I would have to see whos playing before I make a true opinion on the game. I feel like Pops gonna sit guys for this one and if thats the case we would lose. We need the size out there to compete with OKC in the halfcourt set and if Kawhi isnt playing then all hope is lost becuase hes our best perimeter defender and basically the only guy we can put on Durant.

I hope Pop plays everyone.
I wanna see a playoff type atmosphere.
Should be a good game either way.

enjoy it then instead of hatin on da gawd that is kobe

He's a toronto fan tho.
and don't count on it, dude will be hatin on kobe FOREVER :lol:

It's funny now, but when I was new to niketalk it rustled my jimmies

Why do I have to have a favourite team? Why can't I just enjoy the game of Basketball?
:nerd:

Because the game that I love is sullied with preferential treatment and suspect officiating

its true though. Why should fans of another team have to enjoy seeing their team lose unfairly because the NBA has an agenda?

Like how can you, having knowingly accepted that, even enjoy the sport?

Thank you NBA for allowing Denver to play so well and Utah to play so bad. We appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Los Angeles Lakers

What's going on with the HEAT? 4 of 5 of their starters aren't playing tomorrow.  James, Allen, Chalmers, Wade.  Lol. Bobcats potential win?

If it's sullied with suspect officiating I don't see you *****ing about D wade, Kevin Durant, and Lebron getting preferential treatment?

If it's sullied with suspect officiating I don't see you *****ing about D wade, Kevin Durant, and Lebron getting preferential treatment?

I ***** about Lebron getting preferential treatment all the time. Theres pages in here with guys complaining about Lebron bowling over guys and not getting called, or DWade kicking Sessions in the balls and Sessions getting called for a foul

I would have to see whos playing before I make a true opinion on the game. I feel like Pops gonna sit guys for this one and if thats the case we would lose. We need the size out there to compete with OKC in the halfcourt set and if Kawhi isnt playing then all hope is lost becuase hes our best perimeter defender and basically the only guy we can put on Durant.

I hope Pop plays everyone.
I wanna see a playoff type atmosphere.
Should be a good game either way.

He's a toronto fan tho.
and don't count on it, dude will be hatin on kobe FOREVER :lol:

It's funny now, but when I was new to niketalk it rustled my jimmies

It still does and I quote "I Hate Everyone in that Kobe Overrated Thread"

Can we get back to the video though instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and attack me personally?

Last edited:
It still does and I quote "I Hate Everyone in that Kobe Overrated Thread"
I do.

But quik no longer cuz its just funny

so you dont like them, because they dont like Kobe.

Kobe has no idea who you are.

I dont understand the logic :lol:

**** Kobe, Shaq, Lebron and Michael Jordan

:rofl: :rofl:

I seriously hate all those players. I've explained it before

Shaq and Kobe beat the Pacers in the 2000 finals. **** them

MJ. Nobody was winning **** in the East during those years. **** him

Lebron and the Heat. The way they beat our ***** in the Eastern Conference Semis....**** them.

Its not personal, I respect all of their abilities and their statuses as all time greats, but I'm not gonna like them

Can we get back to the video though instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and attack me personally?
nerd.gif
was gonna post that video, but refs definitely "messed" all of those calls.. I understand that it's a real hard time officiating in real life time but when all of those "mistakes" from the refs pile up, you can't help but think that there is something behind all of it.. 

It's much worse to be obsessed with hating on a man you don't know in real life. The amount of time some of y'all spend hating on that man is just sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom