Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cQDoJwZ_medium.gif

iUw0duYn4gsO_medium.gif

ibiVWJ8xqpZdAP_medium.gif
I like it... I think Stephen Jackson was the most loyal teammate on the court. 

Been to NorCal a few times...my first visit, I was with my boy who is from Salinas. Saw my first Mexican gangbanger. Dude had the locs, khakis, and beater on. I was :lol: Stared at him like he was wildife on a safari. He flashed some gang signs at me and that was that...

Lesson learned...look, but don't stare hahahahaha

Trolling to the fullest.

We don't need to spend time in OHIO to know that its not better than SOCAL.

I mean thats one of the most ridiculous statements i've ever heard,

People allllllll around the world want to visit Los Angeles, but dis dude talkin bout Ohio.

:rofl:

I actually lived in Indiana when I was little, so I spent some time in Ohio and Illinois...... They don't even deserve to be compared to SoCal.

C'mon Solarius :lol: :smh:

I actually lived in Indiana when I was little, so I spent some time in Ohio and Illinois...... They don't even deserve to be compared to SoCal.

like I said, the biggest downfall was the way that people treat you being a black man.

it was horrible, but I also had high expectations coming from an area with a large black population.

In SD and OC people treat you like you're an alien or something.

like I said, the biggest downfall was the way that people treat you being a black man.

it was horrible, but I also had high expectations coming from an area with a large black population.

Well I'm Asian :lol: imagine how it was for me living in the Midwest |I :lol:

But that's like most places in the US...

This lol :lol: I lived in Indiana and Florida grwoing up. Sister lives in Cincinnati, been to Ohio plentry of times in my life, Never been to SoCal, but i know Ohio has nothing on SoCal haha

Good for Beas to stand up for his guy.

Hollins picking on people he knows won't fight back.
mean.gif
Dude was doing way too much for no reason.

Sd was fine for me. I enjoyed my time there, and a nt'er helped me the cement fours there last year.

I don't mean to attack you at all, so don't take it that way; but you bring that up ALOT. "Because I'm a black man, I get treated like this"

I'm not going to deny that because you are black you are definitely treated differently. But I am indian, brown skin, I get treated differently as well. But i don't use that excuse everytime some one is rude. Sometimes people are just rude.

but it seems like you use that an awful lot.

May I ask why?

Trolling to the fullest.

We don't need to spend time in OHIO to know that its not better than SOCAL.

I mean thats one of the most ridiculous statements i've ever heard,

People allllllll around the world want to visit Los Angeles, but dis dude talkin bout Ohio.

:rofl:

Homie trolling at its finest, I've got family in Columbus Cleveland and Akron and visited plenty of times there no where near SOCAL or Bay Area you was better off comparing Ohio to Utah :lol:

But that's like most places in the US...

I know, I've lived in Pittsburgh, and both Carolinas. Been to rural Arkansas, Boston ect

None of them made me feel as inadequate or as "unwanted" as living in San Diego.

Sd was fine for me. I enjoyed my time there, and a nt'er helped me the cement fours there last year.

I don't mean to attack you at all, so don't take it that way; but you bring that up ALOT. "Because I'm a black man, I get treated like this"

I'm not going to deny that because you are black you are definitely treated differently. But I am indian, brown skin, I get treated differently as well. But i don't use that excuse everytime some one is rude. Sometimes people are just rude.

but it seems like you use that an awful lot.

May I ask why?

And I've literally had people tell me openly that they were acting a certain way because I was black.

I had black women tell me that I dont meet their standards because I'm black

I've been pulled over 5 times in one day, driving a completely legal vehicle.

I've been denied entry to places even though they let my white friends in

You can feel free to PM me about it, this is the NBA thread after all.

I can tell you about all the experiences that I've had.

Anyone else dying at seeing JO involved in another scuffle? :rofl:
Would of been classic for him to take a swing at Hollins...

Cue the falcon punch! :lol:

Last edited:
And I've literally had people tell me openly that they were acting a certain way because I was black.

I had black women tell me that I dont meet their standards because I'm black

I've been pulled over 5 times in one day, driving a completely legal vehicle.

I've been denied entry to places even though they let my white friends in

You can feel free to PM me about it, this is the NBA thread after all.

I can tell you about all the experiences that I've had.

Jesus Christ..
Sorry to hear those experiences man. :smh:
Woulda never thought in the 2000s+ you could be denied entry because of your skin color.
I got profiled by the cops too tho I feel you on that.

But still; Socal> all the places you've named :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom