Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else dying at seeing JO involved in another scuffle? :rofl:
Would of been classic for him to take a swing at Hollins...

Cue the falcon punch! :lol:

we was just talking about that at lunch today. :lol: :lol: really wanted to see that happen. Hollins wouldnt have wanted any of JO

Thats just the stuff that happened in Cali. I didnt even bring up my summer camp counselors telling me that they were going to "Rodney King" me

Hollins is a straight ()

Irks the hell outta me.

Dude is like that one guy on the team that isn't good, talks and acts cocky, and is honestly just buns :lol:

I was told JJ Redick is going shopping for a new deal… I think the Bucks knew that and accepted it. Jennings’s rights are basically locked up and I think Monta stays if Milwaukee offers him a sweetheart deal if not he goes shopping. HoopsWorld

:nerd:

The NBA Season thread CANNOT turn into a race thread. NO WAY
Relax brah, just late night/early morning chit chat.

Were going into PMs now to let things get back on track.

Did you see Lamar trying to pull Hollins away? Dude needs to hit the weights...he was pulling him as hard as he could and only moved him a few inches :lol:

Last edited:
Not NBA but, Iowa or Baylor? 
nerd.gif

Any chance to bait our fans into having jimmies rustled and he takes it :lol:

All good tho man, I ain't even trippin no more. It's just funny now :lol:

Last edited:
Antidope: What you think about tonight's matchup ?
I would have to see whos playing before I make a true opinion on the game. I feel like Pops gonna sit guys for this one and if thats the case we would lose. We need the size out there to compete with OKC in the halfcourt set and if Kawhi isnt playing then all hope is lost becuase hes our best perimeter defender and basically the only guy we can put on Durant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom