Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get back to the video though instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and attack me personally?
:nerd:

Video's been around for like a week now, you late buddy. It's been talked about and discussed, why not enjoy the good part of basketball if you are a fan of basketball and stop dwelling on the bad parts.

Do the Lakers get preferential treatment? Yes but just as much as most home teams do, has the NBA had corrupt officials at one point? Yes. Will this "preferential treatment" get the Lakers into the playoffs? Nope.

Instead of hating on Kobe and Lakers you should watch a few games, and you will realize there is no amount preferential treatment that will help our defense, that will help Dwight make free throws, make Meeks hit an open jumpshot, make our players stop getting injured, and make Pau look like his former self.

Enjoy your day.

Can we get back to the video though instead of trying to sweep it under the rug and attack me personally?
nerd.gif
Lets not kid ourselves, the NBA is a business and simply having the Lakers in the playoffs is beneficial to the league, theyre the most popular team in the sport, and to have them barely sneak in as the 8th seed; well thats a story that has been writing itself. You dont even need to market such a story it markets itself.

A+ :lol:

I seriously hate all those players. I've explained it before

Shaq and Kobe beat the Pacers in the 2000 finals. **** them

MJ. Nobody was winning **** in the East during those years. **** him

Lebron and the Heat. The way they beat our ***** in the Eastern Conference Semis....**** them.

Its not personal, I respect all of their abilities and their statuses as all time greats, but I'm not gonna like them

Lebron and the Heat. The way they beat our ***** in the Eastern Conference Semis....**** them.

Its not personal, I respect all of their abilities and their statuses as all time greats, but I'm not gonna like them

That loyalty. You must bleed that navy blue and yellow! haha

It still does and I quote "I Hate Everyone in that Kobe Overrated Thread"
I do.

But quik no longer cuz its just funny

so you dont like them, because they dont like Kobe.

Kobe has no idea who you are.

I dont understand the logic :lol:

**** Kobe, Shaq, Lebron and Michael Jordan

:rofl: :rofl:

:pimp: that's a real fan here

That loyalty. You must bleed that navy blue and yellow! haha

I'm sitting here in my Pacer hoody right now lol.

Im pretty excited, I get to go see them play the Thunder on Friday :smokin

If OKC is resting players :stoneface:

Damn I moved to Sac just when the 99-00 season was starting..... I still remember rooting for the Pacers in the Finals when they faced the Lakers even tho I was all about Jason Williams and the Kings already :smokin :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Video's been around for like a week now, you late buddy. It's been talked about and discussed, why not enjoy the good part of basketball if you are a fan of basketball and stop dwelling on the bad parts.

Do the Lakers get preferential treatment? Yes but just as much as most home teams do, has the NBA had corrupt officials at one point? Yes. Will this "preferential treatment" get the Lakers into the playoffs? Nope.

Instead of hating on Kobe and Lakers you should watch a few games, and you will realize there is no amount preferential treatment that will help our defense, that will help Dwight make free throws, make Meeks hit an open jumpshot, make our players stop getting injured, and make Pau look like his former self.

Enjoy your day.
Only 1 out of the 5 games in the video i posted were the Lakers at home

this dude ryan hollins is such an idiot. even his own teammates think he is a clown. dude is always starting something up :smh:

Look at Barnes ol' clown *** still trying to get in the scuffle even with Hollins completely backing out. I hope we play them clowns again and let me see them start that **** with TA and ZBo on the floor.

Last edited:
They're pretty much gonna chill until the playoffs start. :lol:

Sucks for Charlotte fans who paid good hard earned money to see them play. It's the only thing they've been looking forward to for months :smh:

Last edited:
Yup. Probably gonna rest up the rest of the season seeing as how we got the East locked up. I just hope we manage to maintain a better record than the Spurs.

oh, still no fine huh?

3 straight national tv games

OK..

They were saying it was because they're listed as injured lol and are even there with the team. But as others have said if you fine one, you gotta fine the other for consistency. I didn't even agree with the Spurs being fined in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom