Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Cali was pretty similiar to Ohio as far as things to do and what not

I lived in Cali for the last 4 years....and it really wasn't what it was cracked up to be.

I live in Pittsburgh now, so Ohio isn't too far, and there are definitely parts of Cali that are comparable. Especially the IE area

Ohio >> Temecula, Murrieta, Riverside, San Bernadino
:x

tumblr_lrjr8s8PGe1ql6q4go1_400.gif

For everyone that took me serious about the Ohio/Cali comment

I lived in Cali for the last 4 years....and it really wasn't what it was cracked up to be.

I live in Pittsburgh now, so Ohio isn't too far, and there are definitely parts of Cali that are comparable. Especially the IE area

Not a chance in hell

Last edited:

Sol, bro...of course when you compare the best parts of Ohio to the DRYEST, HOTTEST, LEAST POPULATED, UGLIEST, MOST BORING areas in California...those parts of Ohio will win.

You really said TEMECULA though...do you know how ugly that part of Cali is? :rofl:

Sol, bro...of course when you compare the best parts of Ohio to the DRYEST, HOTTEST, LEAST POPULATED, UGLIEST, MOST BORING areas in California...those parts of Ohio will win.

You really said TEMECULA though...do you know how ugly that part of Cali is? :rofl:

I mean yeah, but Ohio is still better.

Honestly, I lived in San Diego that whole time and I hated it. I would have absolutely no desire to live there again. I would definitely move to Colombus over SD. The food and weather are better in SD, but the people

Last edited:

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PPL!

Your bound to be treated like **** if you're a black man in SD :rolleyes

this was the biggest thing to me

**** San Diego

and while we're on the subject im sure RCK can regale us with some tales of how thrilling Sac-town is

Last edited:
Okay sol, stop trollin bro :lol:

I got plenty of black friends who reside there, they don't complain about anything...
They too busy enjoying the beach and all the yambs flocking around. :smokin

Anyone who has seen La Jolla Cove in SD and still claims Ohio is > than SD... automatic IP BAN for MAXIMUM TROLLAGE. :smh: :lol:

Okay sol, stop trollin bro :lol:

I got plenty of black friends who reside there, they don't complain about anything...
They too busy enjoying the beach and all the yambs flocking around. :smokin

Anyone who has seen La Jolla Cove in SD and still claims Ohio is > than SD... automatic IP BAN for MAXIMUM TROLLAGE. :smh: :lol:

Maybe its coming from the East Coast that I had a different expectation of how I want to be treated.

Maybe they're used to it?

I spent almost all my weekends in SD

The night life there is :x

Gas Lamp is overrated

National City :x

I've been to La Jolla, smashed this white lady that lived there.

Been all over the OC, been to LA plenty of times

How much of Ohio have you experienced?

And I'm not even from Ohio, but after 4 years in So Cal, I loved the weather, wasn't impressed by much else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom