Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

SM is a nice town, i was there a few weekends ago to support a close friend as he finished the LA MARATHON.

But it ain't as nice as Santa Barbara :D

RCK hurry and move to LA so we can hoop 1 on 1, put it on youtube, give it to NT for the lulz.

Going to be out there this weekend for Deltopia :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Haha really? Yeah a bunch of my friends are goin.
I'm not unfortunately, got BBQ plans for a friends b-day.

But have fun, make sure you eat a Freebirds burrito while you are in IV, itll hit the spot...best burrito in town...

and stay safe... if you know what i mean :nerd:

Last edited:
I wish Beasley would've washed Ryan Hollins right there on the court. It's like Barnes taught him how to be a lame or something.

Haha really? Yeah a bunch of my friends are goin.
I'm not unfortunately, got BBQ plans for a friends b-day.

But have fun, make sure you eat a Freebirds burrito while you are in IV, itll hit the spot...best burrito in town...

and stay safe... if you know what i mean :nerd:

Ha! My Man, Every time I'm at UCSB I hit up Freebirds. My man put me on to it when he first got in to UCSB two years back. ( I got into UCM :rolleyes )

The Burritos are flight :pimp: :pimp:

Always at SB, but never been up there for Deltopia, should be fun :pimp: :pimp: Yambs will be everywhere

I work near Hollywood and stay on the (sun)set! :smokin
What do you do :nerd: Sunset is :nthat:
Planes-Trains-and-Automobiles.jpg

I help keep Angelenos moving. :wink:

are u a mechanic? i might need some work done on da whip in a couple months

SM is a nice town, i was there a few weekends ago to support a close friend as he finished the LA MARATHON.

But it ain't as nice as Santa Barbara :D

RCK hurry and move to LA so we can hoop 1 on 1, put it on youtube, give it to NT for the lulz.
I'm always down son..... Santa Barbara is cool. Do they ever play preseason games there??

Wait, I'm supposed to be playing you 1 on 1?? I thought it was somebody else :lol:

:lol: 1 on 1 if no one shows up, but i wanna run 5's.
If any of you guys wanna hoop in Santa Barbara, come down anytime.
Saturday mornings we run for a few hours.
NT is all invited :pimp:

Santabarbara :x too far brah

I really wanted UCSD, dat La Jolla area is like paradise man...absolutely gorgeous.
But UCSB wasn't such a bad plan B :smile:

Law dog you a fellow alumn? :pimp:

ShoeKing did you actually attend Merced? Or you just get accepted there?

SC isn't bad except for 85% of the peeps being pot heads who don't do anything than smoke. :lol: nice area as well tho

Last edited:
Ya'll sleeping on UCSD. Go Tritons!

Anyways, I heard if Larry Elison gets a team he'll build a new stadium and the Sharks would move as well. The Sharks are actually using the new stadium that is being built in SF for the warriors as a threat to move unless they get a new stadium. At least that's what I hear on the radio.

San Jo team would be cracking though, Larry Elison would make a stadium like no other.

Edit: I just saw UCSD love, UCSD is heaven!

Last edited:
I really wanted UCSD, dat La Jolla area is like paradise man...absolutely gorgeous.

ShoeKing did you actually attend Merced? Or you just get accepted there?

I attended UCM my Freshman year (Last year) and bounced after :lol: I couldn't do it man. Coming from LA, it was just too much of an adjustment. It's literally in the middle of nowhere smh and the campus was sooooo small

Yep. Go Gauchos. Good times, man. IVBC on Wednesday nights, State Street on Thursdays, house parties in IV on Friday and Saturday. I miss those days.

Yeah bruh, I don't blame you bro. :lol:
That whole Tracy/Merced area is just :x

What you up to now? School in LA?

Last edited:

Yep. Go Gauchos. Good times, man. IVBC on Wednesday nights, State Street on Thursdays, house parties in IV on Friday and Saturday. I miss those days.

:nthat: yessir.
You know the routine. :pimp:
I'm wifed up now so it's not the same exact sequence anymore :lol: but I still get to do my thing here and there. :nerd: :pimp:

Good stuff shoe, work hard today play hard tomorrow. Keep hittin those books it'll pay off bro. :pimp:

REPS for everyone on this entire page for all the Cali love.
Yes even you thadocta

Good night fellas. :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom