Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: 1 on 1 if no one shows up, but i wanna run 5's.
If any of you guys wanna hoop in Santa Barbara, come down anytime.
Saturday mornings we run for a few hours.
NT is all invited :pimp:

I wish stupid Fresno had a place to play. I hate playing outdoors at school courts man lol

SM is a nice town, i was there a few weekends ago to support a close friend as he finished the LA MARATHON.

But it ain't as nice as Santa Barbara :D

RCK hurry and move to LA so we can hoop 1 on 1, put it on youtube, give it to NT for the lulz.

Going to be out there this weekend for Deltopia :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

^^^Any of you planning to move to Santa Monica, try to get a place close to the ocean (like between Lincoln and Ocean Ave.). It's real foggy a lot, but when it's nice, there's nothing else like it.
Dog, if/when I move to Socal, I'll be living as close to the ocean as I possibly can and be the biggest beach hippie, Kings fan nurse bum as I possibly can be :lol:

If I could be homeless and live on the beach the rest of my life, I would do it :pimp:

^^^Any of you planning to move to Santa Monica, try to get a place close to the ocean (like between Lincoln and Ocean Ave.). It's real foggy a lot, but when it's nice, there's nothing else like it.

Wish I could do this, maybe in a few years |I

Looks like the Warriors and Rockets refuse to lose anymore games
indifferent.gif

All down to LA and UTAH for the final spot
mean.gif
It's been decided games ago pleighboi, it's time for my rockets to shine 
devil.gif
devil.gif

Realistically if they do put another team in California, it is going to San Jose. You got like the 3rd most populated city in California and a prospective owner (Larry Ellison) who has more money than he knows what to do with.

Poor Brandon Knight can't catch a break. 
mean.gif

iNxTvjsbvN38O.gif

That was with 2:12 left in the 4th and it would've cut the Celtics' lead to 1.

im glad, we need to keep losing :lol:

if we dont have a playoff spot just play for a freakin high pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom