Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Toronto safe to stay for a while because it brings another audience in? Ticket sales? Does the owner actual make $?

I agree OKC will only sell out until KD and Russ leave/retire.

When does DMC not looking to go off :lol: son gets that Ron Artest looking crazy eyes sometimes :smh: :smh:

Poor Brandon Knight can't catch a break. 
mean.gif

iNxTvjsbvN38O.gif

That was with 2:12 left in the 4th and it would've cut the Celtics' lead to 1.

Last edited:
I remember the Wolves were an east coast team because we had a playoff series against MJ.

Look at that blank area between Minnesota and Portland. I know a lot of people come up from Iowa, North/South Dakota to Wolves games.

If they did expand I think Stern wants another team in Canada.

The only other city I know from there is Montreal lol
Vanconver, London, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City.... etc

shoutouts to my place of birth! London, Ontario :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

None of those places could support a team.

The only markets that' are even viable are Seattle, a Southern California team or St. Louis

I agree with the people who predict OKC being a ghost town after Durant/Westbrook leave. Hell, even if one of them stays and the teams struggles--The fans will stop showing up. Only reason why they sell out is because the team is stacked and is a championship contender.

OKC is a football town and will forever be that way.

Same goes with the Miami Heat. Once the big three is gone and the Heat struggle, no one will go to games anymore. Tickets will go back to being $20 :lol:

That city totally doesn't deserve a team like the Heat. Never seen such a disloyal fan base before.

Last edited:
Plus I stay literally 5-7 min away from downtown LA
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Me too fambs :smokin (give or take 3 minutes)

Spoke on this a little in the college bball thread, but congrats to my bro Allen Crabbe for declaring for the draft :pimp: would be a perfect fit for a team like Chicago, in need of a 2 that can score right away.

Is Toronto safe to stay for a while because it brings another audience in? Ticket sales? Does the owner actual make $?

I agree OKC will only sell out until KD and Russ leave/retire.
Toronto just moved ahead of Chicago as the 4th most populated city in north america.

Raptors ownership is split between 2 of the biggest telecommunications companies in canada

Raptors are in the upper half of the nba in attendance i think

Consistently top 5 in attendance during vc years

I think they're safe for now

But no one cares about the raptors because they suck and Toronto is a hockey town even though the leafs are just as bad if not worse

I agree with the people who predict OKC being a ghost town after Durant/Westbrook leave. Hell, even if one of them stays and the teams struggles--The fans will stop showing up. Only reason why they sell out is because the team is stacked and is a championship contender.

OKC is a football town and will forever be that way.

Same goes with the Miami Heat. Once the big three is gone and the Heat struggle, no one will go to games anymore. Tickets will go back to being $20 :lol:

I can't wait till Durant or Westbrook are a Laker :evil:

But yeah, OKC really doesn't need a team. Once they're gone, and they **** bricks for a few years, go back to seatlle, let the kings flourish in sactown, and everything will be right in the nba again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom