Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle needs a team

Atlanta, New Orleans and Sacramento don't need a team.

OKC will be a ghost town in 6-8 years. They sell out now because they have a top 5 team in the league with some of the best players. Once that changes, arena will be empty

Utah getting blown out by Denver on their home court. 
mean.gif

Guess they don't want that final playoff spot.

:rofl:
Rck hit that post button too many times :lol:

Ryan Hollins erks me like no other.

He just looks like a jackass

I remember the Wolves were an east coast team because we had a playoff series against MJ.

Look at that blank area between Minnesota and Portland. I know a lot of people come up from Iowa, North/South Dakota to Wolves games.

If they did expand I think Stern wants another team in Canada.

I remember the Wolves were an east coast team because we had a playoff series against MJ.

Look at that blank area between Minnesota and Portland. I know a lot of people come up from Iowa, North/South Dakota to Wolves games.

The only other city I know from there is Montreal lol

why is this?

Attendance has been bad the last few years and is only getting worse. California has enough teams and all of the back and forth about Seattle is a joke. If the Kings stay, tickets will sell well the first 2-3 months and then be right back to where they are today.

The only other city I know from there is Montreal lol
Vanconver, London, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec City.... etc

shoutouts to my place of birth! London, Ontario :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom