Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.

get_over_here_bro_by_lesmestiar-d3xqw6o.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They need contraction not expansion. Imagine if some of these sorry *** teams absorbed the talent off the contracted teams. Maybe a match-up of bobcats and bucks would become entertaining/must watch finally.

You draft a project player because you expect them to be good eventually.. That's why they're projects.

And he'll need to catch alleys and get easy dunks, if he can do that and be a monster on defense, then it's all good.

I know that, its just I have no patience or expectations for them type of players. More times than not they end up being bums anyways

they should send the Hawks to Seattle :smh:

Atlanta is a joke of a sports town. They have teams in every major sport, but they have the most disloyal and nonchalant fan-base. Every year they're rated the worst sports city in America (Miami right behind them on that list btw).

I said all of this to my cousin earlier. That city only roots for the Falcons & Braves, every other team they care less about :smh:

Last edited:
I said all of this to my cousin earlier. That city only roots for the Falcons & Braves, every other team they care less about :smh:
Naw dude, I was talking to my cousin who goes to Georgia Tech, and she didn't eem know Atlanta had a basketball team :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah contract the Hawks, Detroit, Charlotte, Utah . Leave my Wolves alone.

And I don't think the NBA wants a team in Vegas...the stories we would hear :lol:

What happen to Sir Brandon Knight :nerd:

Last edited:
Hawks blow, even when they had Bibby and JJ they were so boring to watch even though they would win games.

Nah contract the Hawks. Leave my Wolves alone.

And I don't think the NBA wants a team in Vegas...the stories we would hear :lol:

What happen to Sir Brandon Knight :nerd:
A WOLVES FAN! :wow: :wow: :lol:
Na but seriously if the league was gon contract, just know yall would be in the considerations. Just saying
Naw dude, I was talking to my cousin who goes to Georgia Tech, and she didn't eem know Atlanta had a basketball team :lol:

:smh: :lol:
Also I dont think theres such thing as "die-hard Hawks fans"
I think you confused those ppl for just simple Dominique Wilkins fans :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom