Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take the unibomber, saddam, and hitler anyday.

Don't be shocked, were Knicks fans. It's been 40 years.

agreed, i really dont care who they are and what they have done as long as they are bringing my team championships all is good (just dont get arrested mid season
laugh.gif
)

I ain't eem mad. GM's have employed murderers previously...

If Moussilini blocked for Saddam as he threw the game winning touchdown to Stalin for my Raiders in the Superbowl....I'd clap.

Last edited:
Biyombo is horrible on offense. I really hate when teams draft these project players and expect them to be good

Last edited:

agreed, i really dont care who they are and what they have done as long as they are bringing my team championships all is good (just dont get arrested mid season
laugh.gif

)
Don't care what they have done
eyes.gif
....not sure how to respond to this
we are talking about basketball here, you could be the worst human being to ever walk this earth but if you could play like jordan and win chips i would take you on my team all day every day

Biyombo is horrible on offense. I really hate when teams draft these project players and expect them to be good

You draft a project player because you expect them to be good eventually.. That's why they're projects.

And he'll need to catch alleys and get easy dunks, if he can do that and be a monster on defense, then it's all good.

Looks like Rondo's recovery is going well, he's already back on the court taking shots:

:pimp:

And that is why Atlanta will never get a superstar to sign for them. Melo getting mvp chants from the crowd. So sad.

And that is why Atlanta will never get a superstar to sign for them. Melo getting mvp chants from the crowd. So sad.

You kidding me? Atlanta is one of the most popular cities for most NBA players to visit. The women down there are supposed to be something else :lol:

Once again Melo is on national TV on that 50 point watch and it's just crickets in the thread

If it was Lebron the last 3 pages would be posters slurping him >D

Melo is a beast but don't act like this year isn't a put up or shut up in the playoffs year. He could be averaging 52.5 ppg 13 rebounds and 9 assists and he still has to win a series in NY. Just the way it goes.

Last edited:
Once again Melo is on national TV on that 50 point watch and it's just crickets in the thread

Melo needs to get out the first round again to be taken serious, he can do all the scoring he wants, it's not like its a surprise hes putting up buckets

Ehh, it's against the Hawks.

And Melo's game was never really a flashy or provocative one.

If the rest of the team were locked in right now, it'd be easier to get hyped.

You kidding me? Atlanta is one of the most popular cities for most NBA players to visit. The women down there are supposed to be something else :lol:

Also, the Knicks are one of the more popular teams around the country too. Almost every Knicks away game, you'll always see a sizable Knicks fan base in the crowd. In some cities, you see more Knicks fans than the home team fans :lol:

Atlanta is a joke of a sports town. They have teams in every major sport, but they have the most disloyal and nonchalant fan-base. Every year they're rated the worst sports city in America (Miami right behind them on that list btw).

Atlanta is a joke of a sports town. They have teams in every major sport, but they have the most disloyal and nonchalant fan-base. Every year they're rated the worst sports city in America (Miami right behind them on that list btw).
they should send the Hawks to Seattle :smh:

I forgot where I heard/read it, but Lebron said that Melo was the toughest guy he's played against. In the post, he's so strong that even Lebron has a hard time doing it.. anyone got the video/article? (if you know what im talkin about)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom