Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Atlanta is a joke of a sports town. They have teams in every major sport, but they have the most disloyal and nonchalant fan-base. Every year they're rated the worst sports city in America (Miami right behind them on that list btw).
they should send the Hawks to Seattle :smh:

Wont ever happen. Even though the fanbase is basically non-existant, for some strange reason, people still go to games.

Atlanta is a joke of a sports town. They have teams in every major sport, but they have the most disloyal and nonchalant fan-base. Every year they're rated the worst sports city in America (Miami right behind them on that list btw).
they should send the Hawks to Seattle :smh:

Wont ever happen. Even though the fanbase is basically non-existant, for some strange reason, people still go to games.
I know, but I was just saying :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Jrue Holiday is currently 1-19 from the field :x :x :x

"Jrue my n'..."

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna put 50 bucks on the rockets and grizzlies tonight 
devil.gif
, maybe gsw too, but i need gsw to win by 8..thoughts NT?

If you're Josh Smith, and you have JR Smith in the post, you cant think of a single post move?

On Friday OKC plays the Pacers....but instead ESPN is going to show the Heat play the Bobcats

:x

Last edited:
well with the exception of the braves and the bulldogs.... despite the dogs really having a series of good teams since the herschel walker days....and the braves being a championship caliber team since the early 90's sid bream....etc days ppl still support those teams big time. But atlanta is still despite the outside looking in a very segregated, non progressive town. Hell the hawks werent even a big crowd drawer when dominque was around... And outside of the olympic era...jamaal anderson birds and the vick era the falcons aint have a huge following. I wouldnt even be mad if the hawks went to seattle....

While at it stl needs a team...

well with the exception of the braves and the bulldogs.... despite the dogs really having a series of good teams since the herschel walker days....and the braves being a championship caliber team since the early 90's sid bream....etc days ppl still support those teams big time. But atlanta is still despite the outside looking in a very segregated, non progressive town. Hell the hawks werent even a big crowd drawer when dominque was around... And outside of the olympic era...jamaal anderson birds and the vick era the falcons aint have a huge following. I wouldnt even be mad if the hawks went to seattle....

While at it stl needs a team...

and Pittsburgh

Doc needs to seriously think about starting Jeff Green. Or let him come off as sixth man playing 40+ minutes..

Last edited:
and Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh doesn't want an NBA team, they're not a basketball city. I forgot where I read that before. Pitts not even a big enough market either to compete with the other 3 pro teams.

It'd be dope tho, cause the team would have black and yellow jerseys :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom