Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the people who predict OKC being a ghost town after Durant/Westbrook leave. Hell, even if one of them stays and the teams struggles--The fans will stop showing up. Only reason why they sell out is because the team is stacked and is a championship contender.

OKC is a football town and will forever be that way.

Same goes with the Miami Heat. Once the big three is gone and the Heat struggle, no one will go to games anymore. Tickets will go back to being $20 :lol:

I can't wait till Durant or Westbrook are a Laker :evil:

Do it Mitch. 8)

Hard to see the Jazz losing to the Nuggets tomorrow.

They have won five in a row, the Nuggets suck on the road and they are without Tywon.

Kind of curious as to why you would think the nuggets would lose to the jazz? Jazz are not a really good team n def not better than the nuggets. No Ty but they still hv a miller, right?

DeAndre Jordan GOOD GAWD!!!
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

I'm jealous. Hopefully I'll be living/working in Santa Monica this time next year :smile:

SM is my home town. Grew up there (SAMOHI class of '94). It's the greatest city in the world. It's a fact.
I agree :lol:

Class of '94 :rofl: :rofl: first time I think you've ever really dated yourself :lol:

If the Kings move and I get a job at SM UCLA Med Center next year ..... maybe just maybe, I'll be a fan of a team in LA :nerd:

I'll be moving to Santa Monica next February also.

I hate sherman oaks.

Valley is hot man, I swear going over that hill past the 101 makes all the difference in the world when it comes to weather :lol:

SM is a nice town, i was there a few weekends ago to support a close friend as he finished the LA MARATHON.

But it ain't as nice as Santa Barbara :D

RCK hurry and move to LA so we can hoop 1 on 1, put it on youtube, give it to NT for the lulz.

If they put another team in Southern California, I wish they'd put it near West Hollywood
would they play at Staples Center too???

:lol: at the thought of 3 teams playing at Staples :smh: :x Triple headers on the weekends :rofl:

But naw, if the Maloofs couldn't even get a team to move to the OC/Anaheim no way another team is going to LA :lol:

SD is even a stretch but we'll see :nerd:

I work near Hollywood and stay on the (sun)set! :smokin
What do you do :nerd: Sunset is :nthat:
Planes-Trains-and-Automobiles.jpg

I help keep Angelenos moving. :wink:
You work for the Metro??

That's cool man, I'm always taking the blue line from LB to Studio City FML :smh: :x :lol:

SM is a nice town, i was there a few weekends ago to support a close friend as he finished the LA MARATHON.

RCK hurry and move to LA so we can hoop 1 on 1, put it on youtube, give it to NT for the lulz.
I'm always down son..... Santa Barbara is cool. Do they ever play preseason games there??

Wait, I'm supposed to be playing you 1 on 1?? I thought it was somebody else :lol:

I'm always down son..... Santa Barbara is cool. Do they ever play preseason games there??

Wait, I'm supposed to be playing you 1 on 1?? I thought it was somebody else :lol:

:lol: 1 on 1 if no one shows up, but i wanna run 5's.
If any of you guys wanna hoop in Santa Barbara, come down anytime.
Saturday mornings we run for a few hours.
NT is all invited :pimp:

Last edited:
^^^Any of you planning to move to Santa Monica, try to get a place close to the ocean (like between Lincoln and Ocean Ave.). It's real foggy a lot, but when it's nice, there's nothing else like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom