Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see morons on NT blowing things out of proportion after 96 minutes of basketball being played.

There's no fine for the first flop, and I think the league said that nothing would be announced to the public and that all fines and violations would be handled behind closed doors.

Classic NBA.

the rule is for show.

The most important part is to shame the players. By not releasing it to the public it doesn't help.

man...whattttt :rofl: :rofl:

There's no fine for the first flop, and I think the league said that nothing would be announced to the public and that all fines and violations would be handled behind closed doors.

Thought it was just pre-season the league wasn't making public announcements.

Its NT brah, they overreact about everything.
i guess they forgot theres 80 more games to go
laugh.gif
No dudes, they HAVE YET TO WIN 1 GAME YET EVEN IN THE PRE SEASON. The team looks just as bad as last year. They might get the 4 or 5th seed, but thats it. Have yall seen the West? Its mad strong.

Man that pissed me off :lol:

Conley played good defense for 20 seconds and Paul hit him with the spin :x . This is why I hate playing close games in the 4th against the Clippers because he rarely makes a mistake in the last 5 minutes.

0-2.

You all over-reacted with Miami, so please stop having an opinion about anything THIS DAMN EARLY IN THE SEASON.

next month: SO WAT 10 GAMEZ!

Great Muta was like 20 years ago too.

Bynum looking like he stepped out of the 70's

Last edited:
They're not gonna play this bad all season man, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it. I'm all for cracking jokes on the Lakers but let's at least be realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom